New Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
660
Best answers
0
don't ask why i'm doing this for you guys.
i got bored, and i still love you guys.
but i dunno.
is this model as sweet as an angel or what.
i found a reference picture somewhere on google.com
so i decided.
OMG i should do it!
a blue version of this is available, but i was too lazy to make a splash.
Credits in the Picture so >:p

Ssj Goku:


Ssj3 Goku:


i dunno, someone host the model for me.
aHAHha...please -_-
spam and flame and you'll regret it.
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
72
Best answers
0
Originally posted by sexyasian86
don't ask why i'm doing this for you guys.

What are you doing for us?


It's a nice recolor of Smo's skin.
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
660
Best answers
0
Re: Re: Omg Goku!!!!!

Originally posted by mystifmagic
What are you doing for us?


It's a nice recolor of Smo's skin.
well nice spamming in my thread.
if you actually read my post i think you'd understand waht i did.
ughh..

*edit
btw this is now just a teaser thx to you buddy
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
72
Best answers
0
Re: Re: Re: Omg Goku!!!!!

Originally posted by sexyasian86
well nice spamming in my thread.
if you actually read my post i think you'd understand waht i did.
ughh..

*edit
btw this is now just a teaser thx to you buddy
I say nice recolor, which is in fact, on topic and you say I spam... ha.

You are just another ego driven editor who needs to get over themselves. I could care less if it's a teaser or not; I'm not teased. You recolored it.

Bud
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
660
Best answers
0
Re: Re: Re: Re: Omg Goku!!!!!

Originally posted by mystifmagic
I say nice recolor, which is in fact, on topic and you say I spam... ha.

You are just another ego driven editor who needs to get over themselves. I could care less if it's a teaser or not; I'm not teased. You recolored it.

Bud

good-bye esf
nice knowing ya'll :)
 
New Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2002
Messages
333
Best answers
0
damn it guys...u NEVER look at my sig....
sexyasian86 - look at my sig...not the picture! what's beneath it!
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
2,343
Best answers
0
wow, the bg is c00l.
the skin is nice sswell...but i prefer the original :p
 

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
1,763
Best answers
0
uhhh dude? why are his pupils red?
 
Force Pit Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
2,275
Best answers
0
sorry man, its horrificly basic for you... maby if it had an edit... sorry man.. just a simple reskin, you shouldnt expect much applause for things like that round here..
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top