Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
lol um uh ok lol well i am lookin foward to this model as I SO WANT A FUTURE TRUNKS! if u can release it or whatever

almostdeleted

A
sexyasian86 said:
-_- ****ing wannabe mods = pro squad
he's just practicing, i don't find anything wrong with more modellers joining into the forums and posting their work for others to enjoy, maybe this forum or to be specific, the modelling section has the reputation because you take new modellers privileges away by saying they can't edit a model for the fun of it, i'll edit the trunks, since i have it and post it whenever i want. It's not a crime...i think the work woker did is nice, bleh...whatever
1. I was just telling him not to release it, cause azn or logan doesnt want it released.

2.He or you can show it or edit it in any way you want. Im just saying, he cant release it.

So shut up.. really..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Actually the both of you can just put a sock in it.
it has parts of logan's edit, sure he can edit it all he wants, he just can't release it on the forums, it's that simple.

Now can it and get back on topic.

Best answers
Sexy most mods were invited into the pro squad (what a coincidence aint it?)
Anyway I'm a little confused as to where this edit is going, obviously now its not gonna be released. And cracker I think you were a little too hard on him, last I checked he was quite the newby modeler/editor, so go easy on people, you dont really need to rip into them you know.
BTW woker, im yet to see this edit of yours so try to fix the pictures.

Best answers
ok off topic here but...

where can i find that awsome model that azn made it's the best trunks model i've seen and the ssj hair isn't all ***ed up like alot of them are so can someone help

the model is god like .... i want i want

Best answers
I dont know why you think its necessary to revive 2 week old threads. I do believe AzN's Trunks is not to be released anymore because he got pissed from the rippers, people not giving credit, asking permission, etc. So I do not believe you will find it, unless a website goes against his wishes and posts it.

Best answers
Why must the world be such a creul place !!!!!!!!

is there any other way of getting the model i mean like i said forget all the other trunks models that one's so good

i'm pissed i don't know why people can't give some credit

Best answers
What did I just say? No, you can't if I remember correctly AzN asked that all model websites not use his Trunks. It sucks but thats the way some things are. If you do find the model somewhere then your doing something against the requests of Azn.

Best answers
mmmmmmmmmmmm.... thinking thinking

anyone know how to get in-touch with him...

you seem to know about what happened so do you know how i can talk to him

i'm a nice guy and anyway i can't even begin to try and make an edit so there's no risk but i have to talk to him

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And closed. Let's not bring back two week old threads with off topic posts. It is apparently that AZN does not want his Trunks or any edited parts of his Trunks released to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom