Best answers
thanks! wow all the newbs(not in a bad way) are alot nicer than the usual uptight people who usually criticize, i rember i stopped postin stuff here a while back cause everybody said crap like "heres a tip, stop modeling!!! hahahaha im so damn hilarous" granted, i sucked even more then, but still

Best answers
ya know wuts weird is i guess peeple are nicer to newbs nowadays because ive only gotten a few bad responses
I dunno but o well ....:D

Best answers
I was once a newb, not to long ago, shoot I still could be one and just not relieze it but i try and help people when ever I can newbs or people who just need some help.

Best answers
yeah, ur lucky u guys joined at a time with great moderators, back during the alpha 1.8 time newbs were chased with sticks, ill tell ya it sucked asking "whats a power struggle?" then gettin flamed for hours and hours

Best answers
Well I played alittle bfp before I even hit HL so i knew alittle about it, and i had watched the series since I was 12 lol.

Best answers
haha well ur alot more prepared then i was, but as much as i enjoy shootin the **** with u guys, its not allowed on the forums so, shh back on topic :fight: yeah i just got a tutorial for skinning muscles so as soon as i finish that ill release him, maybe tomorrow, who knows, and the earings and hair are animated so ingame it looks pretty cool, and im gonna make a special transformation sound effect for him, then for trunks, then for mystic gohan, then for ssj3 goku, hmm thats almost enough for a pack, well ill get started on that tomorrow after school, for now, im gonna play a lil esf and go to bed

MaX

Best answers
upper body looks to big and makes him look short stubby little guy

Best answers
well, i finished the muscles, i release it as soon as i finish mystic gohan ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why can't you release if you have it finished and wat does a mystic gohan have do with it?

Best answers
eh screw it here il release it asap, but i cant get it hosted anywhere!
heres how it looks, i might just make his undershirt orange, eh who knows

Best answers
i use angelfire as my file host. i just went there and amde a page, uploaded the files and make links to the files on my geocities site. dunno just and option for ya

Best answers
I really don't think angelfire works. I have been trying to get DaKD's skins but they just don't download.

EDIT: OK DaKD's models, my fault.

Best answers
note that i have two site. one on geocities and one with angelfire

my geocities is my main page and the one on angelfire is a page with the DL links to my models.

Best answers
not tryin to be a jerk guys but this isnt an argument over wether dakd's downloads work or not, but yes, im uploadin vegetto.mdl and ssjvegetto.mdl as we speak:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom