Best answers
well i made a new vegetto, its animated and everything, just gotta finish the skin

Best answers
hit refresh a time or 2, cause it works for me
Also, i hope the moderators dont think this is an edit, i made this entire model and skin myself

but i just noticed i had "draw backfaces" selected when i took that pic so it took a chunk outta his cheek, so heres a new one(if u cant see it, just wait, ranchoweb takes a few minutes to upload pics

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You're gettin better and better mate, keep it up :yes:

Best answers
thanks! for anybody who likes it im probly gonna get it up at DMC if i can get ahold of smo

Best answers
its GOGETA not vegetto....:S and that doesnt much look like him..... looks more like vegeta with baggy clothes

Best answers
u should make him with a vest and white pants, do u need reference pics?

Best answers
well now that i looked at that pic, i pulled his overshirt up so it doesnt open as far down, hows it look? better? worse?

Best answers
Your skin looks like the shirt comes down to his belt where in the pic that you posted it stops like right below his chest. And the inside shirt is on both sides of the blue not jus the outside.

Best answers
i guess i could bring it up a little more, but what do u mean by
"And the inside shirt is on both sides of the blue not jus the outside.''

Best answers
looking good fatman...:yes: your getting much better...im sure it will look find in-game or something...but cant wait to see the muscles skinned...your doing way better then me when i first started modeling :p

*Edit*maybe make bangs a little longer and touch up the hair some more...as i recall seeing in the show when goku and vegeta first fused he had like hella long bangs.

Best answers
Looks pretty good, hair and ears need work though.

Best answers
yeah but it just doesnt look right when the hairs really long ,and whats wrong with the ears?

Best answers
What I meant was the red shirt shows up on both sides of the blue pieces of the outside shirt on his shoulders.

Best answers
ohh yeah u shoulda said that in the first place, well its not gonna be perfect, i kinda like how it looks now, so im gonna start on the muscles

Best answers
It looks good...but there will always be someone who wants it perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom