Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I myself love Trunks. But, id love to see a different (better) look for him. Basically, I know this would be a lot of work, but it would be pretty awesome to have. The Trunks from the future Trunks from the Cell saga where he has Vegetas saiyan outfit on and he has the longer hair. Yes, when he goes ssj...make him huge like where he goes ultimate ssj. This would be awesome. I know for a fact many would replace their old Trunks with this. Let me know if anyone is up to this.

or, tell me if this is going to be added in later version. One question...how will he change outfits if this happens? One more question, why have a sword if he doesnt use it???

Best answers
Question, why ask a question if you can find out by readin' stickies :p ?

Trunks will be able to use his sword in Beta 2, they're working on it. That's why that trunks is there, and not the future trunks.

Best answers
I meant that is why they don't have the Trunks in Saiyan Armor when he went SSJ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate the trunks from that part of the saga he looks like a pansy ass

Best answers
OMG....u did not just say that. How the hell does he look like a pansy ass when hes fricken huge and is kickin Cells ass. Im not talking about Trunks as just SSJ in the saiyan armor....Im talking about him when he goes Ultimate SSJ (sorta SSJ 1.5) right after he has seen cell in stage 2 kick Vegetas ass. Right now, Trunks looks like a little boy...its not the right look for him i think.

Best answers
Okay...if that idea isnt really liked, i have an even better one. We all remember hopefully when Trunks goes back to his own time for the 2nd time to restore order in his own time by defeating the androids, maybe a skin of him there would do even better. I have a pretty good pic of him i found here: http://www.students.miami.edu/~ptheodor/t2.jpg

Im sure u could find more of him at this time, or i would be glad to for ref pics if need be. Tell me if anyone is up to this. Id probably rather see this done instead of my original idea.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Trunks never kicked cell's ass.. maybe form 2 a little but he got his ass whooped by perfect.. TWICE! i like the GT trunks the one with the sword.:shocked:

Best answers
ya Trunks only beat down fishlips for a bit...but even when he went to the badass huge muscley form you love so much..he got pw33ned....even worse than he was in just ssj...

besides..that big hair makes him look like a cheap sonic the hedgehog ripoff

Best answers
Actually, I never fricken said he kicked perfect cells ass...i said when he was fighting cell in form 2....did u read the post at all or just jump to conclusions after first sentence or so???

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
1 more rant or flame, and this thread dies

:\

Best answers
Plz...stop posting in this thread just to post. If u actually have something to say about the request of the message, then be my guest. Dont spam this thread.

Best answers
well i posted a model and nobody made comments so i take it u dont want that?

Mystic-ROsHI

M
u never said form 2 .. u only said cell. :\ presonally i think that trunks is a lil *****.. he's way better when he has his sword. He OWNES.. *** hyperbolic timechamber trunks just has more muscle and looks more like a metallica fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom