Best answers
heheh getting vegeta 2 join an army lol thats just so funny lol!

but yea i liek that armour 2 Thats why i put it on gohan!

Your should alos add credits 2 Cheeseman, DC Darking and The scouter guy! (sry forgot his name again!)

Best answers
Man, That Gohan looks badass, the armor is ok i sorta like it, i like the Vegeta aswell..im just wondering when/if you release this, will it come with both saiyan models and super saiyan models?

Vegeta and Gohan join the army....lol they'd BE the army after they joined lol, everyone else might aswell go home...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
with all do respect but this isnt skinning or reskinning .... its just a camo patern you got from somewhere and pasted it over the skin, it doesnt even have other shadows like clothing stuff etc (rinkles) or shadows (muscles) its a 2 min job for (together twith searching the cammo and importing it in hlmv)

ok it looks good on vegeta, but if thats the best you can come up than if i were you i wouldnt call myself a skinner or reskinner, you still need te learn alot bout skinning, keep trying and ull get there, but atm, no, ur far away from beeing skinner

um ur wrong its a tutorial i found and followed.and i am a skinner so stop callig me a not a skinner please

Bolteh2

B
can yu post the skinmap here please? cuz atm i wont belive you, it just looks a pattern over the original skin without shadows or anything

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill give it to u but not post it here cuz i don't want it to get it ripped

Bolteh2

B
ok since ur private msg stuff is full, ill post it here

ok it might not be a pattern but its still a lousy skin job since there isnt any shadowing all around (like rinkles etc)

its just the cammo and thats it (you might aswell do green skin its same thing only difference is that this has some spots in it)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh :? blabla bla and which one should i release

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt look right, looks like someone took a pic of egeta and painted a camopattern with no muscle or shadow appearance.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUBBLE POST!?!?

Bolteh2

B
killa, he didnt double post, he deleted his first post and besides, slim posted between the 2 posts so it isnt doublepost

but yet, im gonna warn you killa, im getting sick and tired of your spamming and acting like a mod

*warned*

and slim be carefull with the flaming it might get you to your third and final warning

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i didn't get anywarnings yet i got no pms about warnings yet and anyways which one should i release

Bolteh2

B
ehm, warnings arent given by pm, its given in the specific thread, your have 2 warnings in the warned ppl list so dont make me get a third

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh i usually get them by pm system owell and back on topic please whitch one should i release and which one should i do next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom