✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

please if u don't like then don't post and if u like it then post
and should i release it?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never knew how stylish Vegeta would look in camo. I like it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should i release it? i gave credit but do i still need permission?

Best answers
... Vegeta joins the army..... That idea boggles the mind...

It looks pretty good.... But for the record, those white gloves would really stick out if hiding from the bushes :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make his gloves black btw nice edit RELEASE IT.Is fabolous.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this an't going for a release intill Greensaiyan is up its a exclusive reskin

Best answers
slim im going to tell u the truth im going to be a hard on u so get rdy...........................................
looks good lol keep up the good work and damn it u took my idea :| and put this model out...................... i mean now :p lol.... dood army vegeta omfg that is sweet man put it out fist ninja vegeta kicked ass but army vegeta omfg it shall own

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More
and yes this is a camo pack for Esf and credit go to azn ss vegeta and hawk ice for the gohan

Best answers
slim make an army pack man it be kool ninja pack and a army pack it be sweet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta doesnt look good in thoes gloves

u should get rid of them but that gohan is uber pwnage

Best answers
They just need to brown. That's all.

I like the blue you got for Gohan, but that armor is tacky (not to mention the cartoon look of it). And I've always hated that model... It looks good in all the renders with him in poses that don't show the ugliness (which everybody bases their vote on, for some stupid reason), but in game it's just.. Blah...

Best answers
guy if u havnt notice the show is a cartoon and non of them really go in to detal okay.... watch the show and look at the models and seee...........
and i dont care i think its kool man i would host it on my site........

dood im just saying the game is based on a cartoon dont be complaing when some makes some thing liek that his camo wasnt like it so he must like the way it looks.......
and i had a typo **** happens its 4:21 am here give me a break every thing have to be 100% for ya

Best answers
That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life.

Firstly, I'm only one guy. "Guys" is plural.. I am not a plural.

Second, I KNOW what DBZ is. And just because it is what it is, that doesn't mean it is is. <--- That was purposely made redundant

In other words: it's a damned game in a 3D ENVIRONMENT. Why should I, or you, want to play using graphics that look like they were made in MS paint (the armor, Slim. not the camo... which I still like, btw ;) )?

Best answers
What if people like playing with models with textures that are dome in MS paint? Who cares? There was a Super Buu model for DMZ that had a skin completely made in ms paint, and it looked awesome! People like playing with models that LOOK GOOD. Not models that were created using crappy programs. So stop your incessant whining and shut up.

Best answers
That's my point you dipstick!! That armor DOESN'T look good.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
So stop your incessant whining and shut up.
Wolf Devil said:
That's my point you dipstick!!
/me stares at thread...

Let's tone down the attitude a bit, shall we? :\ You know who I'm 'specifically' talking about as well.

On-topic:
Hmm, it would look good with Hawki_Ice's black gloves and boots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think vegetable looks nice with the gloves, nice and stylish.
but try camo with the adult beaten up gohan, with the torn clothes.
that would r0x0rs so bad!

Bolteh2

B
with all do respect but this isnt skinning or reskinning .... its just a camo patern you got from somewhere and pasted it over the skin, it doesnt even have other shadows like clothing stuff etc (rinkles) or shadows (muscles) its a 2 min job for (together twith searching the cammo and importing it in hlmv)

ok it looks good on vegeta, but if thats the best you can come up than if i were you i wouldnt call myself a skinner or reskinner, you still need te learn alot bout skinning, keep trying and ull get there, but atm, no, ur far away from beeing skinner

Best answers
I would like to apologize for my spamming, but I like that armor.
Anyway, I think Vegeta would look good with black fingerless gloves, like he has on GT. And army boots as well. But still, I like it! Watch out, whoever goes to war with whatever army Vegeta joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom