💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It lacks something. The bg is a tutorial. While there is nothing wrong with this in itself, that said tutorial is overused.

The grey boxes have potental, but more is needed to make them look nicer. The way you have faded it doesn't look good.

Also your name is a little too hard to read. I like my text easy to see (if the style allows it).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say move the things around a little bit, theres too much empty space in my opinion.
Other than that, it looks pretty good! Nice job!

Best answers
hm.. still no ratings out of ten :p

bit harsh ryoko! only my 4th sig.. ever.. since i started using psp7... like 3 weeks ago lol. The background wasn't a tutorial, I decided to go a little off track and make it my own piece. I thought the fading made it look better.. but blegh, spose that's what crits are for :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, first you didn't say how many sigs you made and second, would you rather I lie and say "its real good, well done!"?

Didn't think so.

Best answers
*stands corrected* true, i'd rather your true opinon, but just saying it could be better won't get me anywhere, instead.. suggest alternatives to the features included and discuss what improvements need to be made and where. :) (apart from the text which you commented on)

Best answers
Looks much better than the last one! Good job *starts applauding* Oh my god! can't stop clapping! *claps until hands turn to sand*....uh, 8 out of 10 good for you? Heh

Clapola material :D ;D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u want a rating... I'm not going to rate u for how long u've been doing PS... This way everyone would get a 10 out of 10 because "he or she can't do any better" it's always the best of ur efforts...

so, I'm giving it a 4, the pic is a pretty low quallity, the bg is too simple and doesn't fit with the rest of the sig, there's too much contrast in colors, and there's some pointless information on there IMHO, and yea a scouter has been done be4...

But like I say most of the time, keep trying, keeep getitng better, that's the way u'll learn it

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no one wants to rate so i will 1 :S

geez if its bad you dont have to lie :S

Best answers
hmm.. a few harsh posts, but I like your honesty, it's the only way i'll improve.. well, you also have to tell me how to improve on my techniques :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
hmm.. a few harsh posts, but I like your honesty, it's the only way i'll improve.. well, you also have to tell me how to improve on my techniques :p
what echniques lol :S

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Powerlevel thing mkaes it look corney.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Well, first you didn't say how many sigs you made and second, would you rather I lie and say "its real good, well done!"?

Didn't think so.
ide wish you lie :/
well, ontopic ,it is alitle bit empty, dont know what exactly is missing....
gj anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom