Retired
Best answers
Ok after long thought about this judge and myself have decided to leave [SMC] and go on our own root. Through Extensive PM's we have talked about it and finally its coming out to the public. The new clan Is Called "Spiral Rift". Its the same as [SMC] but we're not going into the fancy website stuff. the only ting that will identify you in the clan will be the button i put together which is shown below. The Leaders are Judge and Myself and we are looking just for a few others to help us make sigs when peopel request them. This isn't like [SMC] where each person has to cover one forum. all of us cover it at once and first to post to it will make the sig.

I know popele have been mad about poeple asking GFX Popele to make them sigs and i got that all covered. I put up a new forum with a sig request forum in it. all you have to do is register then post your request at : Sig Request UBB. If requests are asked here we will ignore it because it makes others mad that we in a way incourage sigs.

When judge gets on he'll post if he's still in or not. last i asked he said yes. he'll also add anything he likes to all this.

For people in the clan please use the following Button in your sig with a link to the forum so poepel know where to request stuff.

For people wanting to join just post it in here please and either judge or myself will confirm it.

Note : The form link to make a request is http://server2044.virtualave.net/lightscream/cgi-bin//Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true . make sure to add it to your sigs when you get in.

- Light Scream

Retired
Best answers
yeah i'm still in, there isn't anything i can add to what Light Scream already said. we'll be selecting the sig makers that wanna join carefully though. to see if they have potential. that would be all for now.

Retired
Best answers
thanx judge. make sure to also put Founder in your sig too. :)

Best answers
i knew SMC was a bad idea from day one... so **** that im joining spiral... can i be co-leader?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I want to join too!!!!!! im 16's brother :p

Ten

Best answers
Talk about Devotion..... *ggl* If that was any indication....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh clans.. i think ill stay away from it...

Best answers
Is that a clan as in Playin ESF together? I will help make sigs though! If you want me too)

Retired
Best answers
yeah its a gfx clan almost liek [SMC] but without the website. As for oeple wanting in. judge if you see this pm me the name of who you think should be in and i'll match it to my list lol. or if you want you can pick them when ever you get back no matter to me

Retired
Best answers
OK Android 16 your in but not as co-leader jsut as a normal member. the other member is Ten.

Retired
Best answers
yeah, that's our choice. you can still join the others that weren't selected, just improve and show us what you can do, not here, but on the Ubb request board. make sure the topic is clear to see. not something like "check this out" but something like. "i wanna join, here is my sig" or something like that. make sure the sig isn't any bullshit. make sure it's good. we wanna see 2 good sigz (doesn't matter if you made one outta scrap or made one for someone, so it can have a name like "astaroth" on it, the layout matters.) make 2 completely different layouts, and we'll think about it. and ofcourse we wanna see your work on the forums too, when you are not a member yet, so our demands are pretty high but that's the only way this can become something good. capiche?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe doesnt matter if i dont get in ill take all the ones you wont lol
if i can be bothered (spelling i think) that is

Ten

Best answers
yay! Damn this means I'll have to get off my ass and do some graphics work nooooooooo...anyways when I get home I'm dling the other progs. the dsl here is way to slow.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pouya! Nice idea , but i wont join that ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom