Best answers
i think its not much 1 evolve some 2 like gohan give him more ssj levels.. and goku 2..

The Game OWNZz realy it is good now waiting for tha update ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dont worry there will be more transformations in future updates
not in the 1.1
1.1 is basicaly a fixer for most problems
but there will be new attacks
look at the outline on the main page

MaX

Best answers
pst gohan will have another trans in 1.1 i hear anyway.. and somone on the tema is making another BIG model pakck for it i think he realesing it when 1.1 come out o yeh look in the journals that model packnews in there i beleve :D.. yeh this mod owns :D.. me want a good brolly model tho.. but o well :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually no one gets any new transformations in beta 1.1. Everything going into beta 1.1 is in the outline. And what they mean by adult gohan is that it is ether adult or teen.. not both.

Best answers
my my demend lot aren't you ;)

Hsu, you seem to know whats going on, have they choosen an age for gohan yet, or will they be asking the forum members?

Best answers
i think its like this, played budinka (sorry dont forgot how to spell) well i thinks it like that when u pick gohan, on the side theres a young gohan, teengohan, except its going to be teengohan, adultgohan I THINK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in BUDOKAI its kid gohan, teen gohan, and great saiayaman is a secret character

MaX

Best answers
oops sorry hsu ment to say new class :D adult gohan :).. thats what the mean in tthe outline riiight??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom