Need help from a good modeler!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Ok i have a model and when i try to export there come a messege "found vertex with invalid bone assignement" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i have to assign the model with the bones but i cant im not good enough :cry:

So if there is a modeler that can do it for me !!!!!!!!!!

Please give your mail and i send it too you i hope it doesnt take too long

Best answers
good modelers??...just go in milkshape and go to the joint tab and slick "selunassigned" and it will show u all the lil vertexes that aren't assigned
u can click on a bone and pick "selassigned" and that will show u all the vertexes that bone is assigned to...just go by that

Best answers
You missunderstand i dont want to know how to see the vertex that are alredy assigned i want someone that can assign vertes to a bone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i tell you my problem i imported a model without arms and he had it own skeleton and then i imported the arms that has its own skeleton !!But that dindnt work and so i imported the arms without skeleton so i have to assign them to the old one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then assign the arms to the new skeleton, select the bone, hold shift and select the vertexes you want it assigned to

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thats riiiight, if u get stuck.. jus click the 'select unassigned button'

Best answers
Yeah i got it i thougt it is more difficult but it is not !!!!!!!! Thx for the help it is not perfect at the first time but it is a beginning thx thx thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom