Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moderation . . . don't act like a moderator unless I tell you that you are one, comprende?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Moderation . . . don't act like a moderator unless I tell you that you are one, comprende?
he wasnt acting like one, he was just trying to clear things up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yo Soccer Thanks for sticking up for me and Cucumba Hey if you give me a warning for doing what I did then you dont deserve to be a moderator! I was just trying to help some people out and if helping is wrong I dont wanna be right!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soccer28jp, Cucumba is an admin... I suggest you do not say he is wrong in judgement and SSj_Gotenks95 you are sitting on thin ice... You have two warning already so do not start spamming as replying with just one word or a smilely is not allowed at all.

Best answers
[Off-Topic] It's about time some mods got in this thread and put an end to the spamming and flaming going on :yes: Now perhaps we can finally get back onto the actual topic.. Oh, and SSJ_Gotenks95, you aren't supposed to have those 'Who are you' type sigs, it is unfair towards the sites that host them, it was in the announcments :rolleyes:

[On-Topic] Did black.raiden ever fix the aura? I saw a post about him saying he needed to ask a friend about it but he hasn't posted about it since..

Best answers
yo man wow i want to see ur gotenks since he is one of my fav and also man how can i get through ur site well yeah and hope i can download him and where do i place him ? thanx
:\

Best answers
yeah i said it, with the aura but my friend isn´t writing back, so i have to try it on my self, and qc file edit is very hard, so of course it takes some time, cause there is not the exaclty order to do it, so i have to figure out a whole new order, to change aura and every time i must test it in game, to see if it works, so sorry if it takes some time...

Best answers
as much as "pulling an azn" make seem right/wrong in some ways...it would really contradict my purpose, considering i merely decided to start modeling because people wanted models like this but no one was making them, so then i would go and make em, cause i remember a lotta cases when i wanted to download some of your edits, pro, but u never released em, and i figure, "all that work secluded to one person, others could have fun with it" y'kno?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSj_Gotenks95
Yo Soccer Thanks for sticking up for me and Cucumba Hey if you give me a warning for doing what I did then you dont deserve to be a moderator! I was just trying to help some people out and if helping is wrong I dont wanna be right!
I am an administrator, not a moderator. I set policy on this board, thank you very much. You were not helping, you were spamming. Moderators are authorized to deal with those kinds of problems, not you. Looking through your posts, I have serious reservations about letting you use the forum at all. So you would do well to hide now before I squash you, spam monkey.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The hair looks al little lop sided to the right and there really arent any textures in the vest but other than that perfect

whatever cucumba

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj_Gotenks95
whatever cucumba
Jesus.. do you listen? If you like surfing the boards LISTEN TO THE ADMINISTRATOR and stop being such a cheeky little spam monkey.

Soccer, looks good but there is still that thing with the face, it's kinda.. well, warped :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soccer, looks good but there is still that thing with the face, it's kinda.. well, warped
uhh u mean the eyes? yeah im fixing that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom