Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Okay,

Before anyone says anything, I have done 0% of the skin all of the credit goes to Soccer, all I did was make a few examples for soccer (muscles etc), and show him some good photoshop techniques (well I think they are good anyway..)

laters

Best answers
Well I just cannot wait! I hope this turns out to be the best model ever! And Bryggs does have a point where everyone has to start somewhere, otherwise no one would be here ... Well I hope the model comes out soon!

*OFF-TOPIC* Whats with the Sonic sigs and stuff!? And another thing I don't think The Pro is an @$$ :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well, I saw a shadow picture on a thread (for a sonic model) and decided to make a sig of it, then majin prince decided to make a sonic one, then soccer asked me for a knuckles one, and crackerjack made a tails one.. What i'm saying about this (makes sense to me) is that once a character is taken for a sig (like shadow in mine, sonic in majin prince's etc) then that character should be 'unavailable' for new sigs, that way the whole 'sonic sig' thing won't spread over the board and get old really fast *wants to keep his shadow sig*.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update, good news!!!

i just made the chest a LOT better, i also fixed up some of the face and jacket, i fixed the pants but im going to do them over again for a even better result,then im gonna do the arms. this version looks A LOT better!

almostdeleted

A
yea, lol we all got our ideas from J. BTW if Soccer, Majin, or Gotenks want an avatar like mine, pm me, I have one for every char.

Best answers
Transform into SSJ3 with no scripts!

soccer28jp, I have found a way to transform and descend multiple times, this is how: Make a folder called krillin3 in the models\players folder, then put the SSJ3 Gotenks file in the krillin3 folder and name the mdl file, krillin3, then in-game, open the console and type: bind [key] "model krillin3" or open your config.cfg and in the bind section, make a line and type bind [key] "model krillin3" and that's it, but remember to bind a key to "model krillin2" because when you die, you're still SSJ3:(, anyway, I hope that helps and remember to start as Gotenks then transform to SSJ and then get the CF bar to full, then press the key you made and ta da you're SSJ3, then to go normal, bind a key to "model krillin" and press it.

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
oh wow like your soo much better, you use paint and copy esf's skin and recolor it. im so damn sick of your sh*t pro, you claim your the "professional" but your the biggest a** in the world, you are always pissing people off, a lot of people hate you Pro and you need to stop insulting cuzz u cant do much better
i said what i said because your moving slow, and im way better at skining then you, and it wouldnt take me but like 10 minutes to outdo your skin. if your so good how come its been 2 months and you havent done much but do a few solid colored lines and simple shading?
when this comes out im going to reskin it to show how better i am anyways, its just people have been waiting threw 13+ pages of nothing and id like to just help get this out. so be tired of my "sh*t" and im the biggest "a**" in the world but you dont know me, so keep my name out of your childish posts.
:p
and as for my name goes, the professional stands for one of my favorite movies you jackass, so dont talk about things you dont know anything about. better than being named after a sport no one plays.

Best answers
Originally Posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1

better than being named after a sport no one plays
:laff:
You dolt!
Soccer is the most popular and most played sport in the world!

Now Pr0, no need to be too spitefull.
I'm just going to post my opinion on what I have seen, I may be wrong, if so I apologise.

I haven't seen a single re-skin that you have done from scratch, you have alwaysed used goku's arms or something, or even just changed the colours of the clothes.

As far as I can see, soccer is way ahead of you, considering he started skinning from scratch. you don't.

Now, don't kick up a stink saying your better than me. Your not.

Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Cloud
:laff:
You dolt!
Soccer is the most popular and most played sport in the world!

Now Pr0, no need to be too spitefull.
I'm just going to post my opinion on what I have seen, I may be wrong, if so I apologise.

I haven't seen a single re-skin that you have done from scratch, you have alwaysed used goku's arms or something, or even just changed the colours of the clothes.

As far as I can see, soccer is way ahead of you, considering he started skinning from scratch. you don't.

Now, don't kick up a stink saying your better than me. Your not.
your reply was in paragraphs so ill reply to them with numbers.
#1 soccer is popular worldwide but not at all here in the united states, where i live, and thats why i said no one plays it.

#2 you have your own opinion, your wrong, apoligie excepted. :)

#3 ive reskined alot of things completely from scratch, and you havn't seen them.

#4 soccer isnt way ahead of me, and sometimes i do start from scratch, soccor doesnt anyways, the gotenks was already skinmaped when he got it, that long process was skiped.

#5 i havn't "kicked up" any stink saying i'm better than you, i dont know you, ive never seen your work, and that whole "your not" thing, you don't know so dont make bold statements, i'm not saying im the worlds greatests skinner, i really dont care about things like that. its a nerdy thing to do, siting at your computer trying to make people youll never meet feel bad. when i replyed to what bryggz said i was just trying to help, not make anyone's eyes tear up like i obviously did. i never tried to say im better than anyone, i was saying if he sent it to me id do it quick and it would be a quality piece of work.

Best answers
Hypocrite..

Whoa!,

Sorry about using paragraphs, it's an obsessive-compulsive thing, I find it a little better than using a six line sentence.

Making people feel bad is a nerdy thing?, Go back and read some of your posts.
Look, here's the reason you've cheesed me off, you comments to Soccer (I was only playing..) and the fact that you thought it wouldn't piss him off, and you were only helping...

Only Five lines Hah!

And I still maintain I'm better at skinning than you. (just to piss you off..)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c'mon guys! lay it off, who really cares who's better!, to me, your both the same so shut up and keep on topic....o_o *runs off again..*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your so good how come its been 2 months and you havent done much but do a few solid colored lines and simple shading?
'

cuzz i have a life unlike you B*tch and we be woorking on other stuff than just the skin

that skin i have= old u havent seen my new one. AND MAKE YOUR OWN D*MN SKINS DONT USE OTHER PEOPLES SKINS

ill upload a pic today or tommrow guys, its totally redone, it was skinmaped yes, but i had to completely redo it all because it sucked

Best answers
wow you finally figured that out:p j/k but the old one did need work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i meant the skin map logan, but yeah i did. and that work is completed.

and pro, you know you have to have permession to release ur edit by us.

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
'

cuzz i have a life unlike you B*tch and we be woorking on other stuff than just the skin

that skin i have= old u havent seen my new one. AND MAKE YOUR OWN D*MN SKINS DONT USE OTHER PEOPLES SKINS

ill upload a pic today or tommrow guys, its totally redone, it was skinmaped yes, but i had to completely redo it all because it sucked
keep calling me names kid, and unlike me? im not claiming i have the coolest life ever but i gurentee its a way better life then yours. i do all this in my leshure because ive followed esf since it started, so keep "woorking" on other stuff and keep "woorking" on excuses, i never said anything about you,you started throwing punches at me. which was a stupid mistake. i havnt seen your new one, not alot of people have, you leave us all hanging here so if you dont want your old crap crit'ed then show us some updates, you can tell me you have the most realistic gotenks skin ever, if i cant look at it i dont belive you. your draging this out and making it something its not, i made a simple post saying i could do it quicker and you gotta shead tears and punch your keys.
hope you get the pic uploaded quick, id like to see your totally redone work.
-edit-
i wont edit any of your work, im just going to reskin bryggz model edit for fun, it wont get any further than pics of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
keep calling me names kid, and unlike me? im not claiming i have the coolest life ever but i gurentee its a way better life then yours. you can tell me you have the most realistic gotenks skin ever, if i cant look at it i dont belive you. your draging this out and making it something its not, i made a simple post saying i could do it quicker and you gotta
i diddnt say it was the most realistic skin ever WTF i said it was a lot better than my old one because it is

im not even going to start argue about whos life is better

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whoops sorry for the double post, But I might have an Idea to fix the aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, i need help from u guys, should i make the eyes look like the eyes from gotenks on hamtaro's eyes? or should i give him serious ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom