Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill do both then post pics and make a poll in a new thread

Best answers
OMG U guys are weird. U ppl havent even noticed that both of u have this amazing unbelieveably talent in modeling and skinning. And i feel sad for the both of u cuz i spent my entire summer vacation trying to model 9 hours each day infront of comp and i come out wit a deformed HEAD!!! looks like somebody ran over it wit a 4by4. Yet u argue over who is better and who is worse. GRRRRRR just imajin if i had the u 2 had. Holy crap i wouldnt even try argueing cause i would see it would be uslesss. Almost 75% of the ppl on these forums cant skin or edit Shyt. (No offense to all yall i cant do it either lol.) Not only that u both have all these fans waiting for ur incredible work to be released. In my opinion dis fued looks like 50cent vs Ja Rule! Anyway i dont know y u 2 should start a feud or who ever started it but just drop it, be the bigger man and learn to just move on. Ok suppose one of u is better then the other that doesnt mean u cant just practice or try to use ur full potential. Think of it. U guys can model well cuz dats ur talent. So freakin Argueing over who is better is wack. For the FUN of it imma say IM better then BOTH of u lol jp. Any way my head wuz just 6 boxs. 1 head box 2 eye box 2 ear boxs and a box for nose. DAMN if i had either one of ur talent i would be boucning off the walls. WOoT i feel better now!!! think about it though. Pro i wanna congratulate u on all the good work u have done so far. Soccer i want to congratulate u on all the good work u have done so far also. both of u check ur pm box i got a personal question to ask u guys!

holla back

Best answers
Ok.. from what I could make out of that he has a very good point. You shouldn't fight over who is the best, no one really cares about that, and niether should you.. also you should put aside your differences and learn to work together without fighting for the community's sake.

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
send me the model, as it was on your site, looking like gohan and all and ill have it done by tommorow mourning, and thats a bet.
man guys that all i said, and he follows up with....
Originally posted by soccer28jp
oh wow like your soo much better, you use paint and copy esf's skin and recolor it. im so damn sick of your sh*t pro, you claim your the "professional" but your the biggest a** in the world, you are always pissing people off, a lot of people hate you Pro and you need to stop insulting cuzz u cant do much better
so you guys can see this is a joke, i know alot of you guys dont scroll back to see how things started, i wouldnt really call it a 50/ja thing because its more like a thing where one guy is trying to help and another person starts baby'in and screaming for nothing....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pro not to be rude but things just get worse and worse when you reply this crap just let it rest

Best answers
ok,first,i think soccer is right,Pro,you go around saying "this is crap/you take to long/i could do better in one night".all ive seen from you is only rebiped and reskinned DMZ and alpha models.WHOAO_O dont strain your self ass-hole.i can do that the way you did in 5 minutes.Oh and lets not forget the fact YOU NEVER RELEASE ANYTHING(well not yet anyway)your skins are shi.t.you annoy the hell out of anyone who wants to do anything for you(not just you .selfish ass-hole,you as in everyone).you know i dont have to do shi.t for you.i do cause i enjoy it,not cause im getting payed(if only:devgrin: ).as my mom says to me all the time.IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY SHUT THE FUC.K UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;( ;( ;( ;(

Best answers
point

I just want to make a point here...

I am pretty sure that at the beginning of the this thread that Bryggz specifically asked SoccerJp28 to skin and didnt ask you PRO. Learn to keep your comments to yourself its gonna get you hurt someday. Just remember that Computer doesnt make you tough! I could say that im 8'10" and weigh 400 pounds and could bench 1000 pounds but in reality im a overweight 16 year-old who drinks too much soda! So learn to keep your mouth shut and stop fooling yourself for all we know Soccer is Hulk-Hogan and will go Hulkamnaia on your A.s.S!

BTW Logan tell your mom i like the updated version of that saying! lol :laff: :laff: :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Everybody quit hasseling pro we can think what we want but keep it to yourself

Best answers
Wrong attitude, way too many ;('s and please don't write in all caps.. all that aside you have a point. This is not a 'Soccer Vs Pr0 - Flame to the death' thread, it is a thread about Bryggz Gotenks model and Soccer's gotenks skin. There are like 10 pages of spam here.. and it's not good.

Ok, now.. back onto the topic (just forget about that stupid fight), any updated pics of the skin soccer? I really want to see your new version :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Logan4434
ok,first,i think soccer is right,Pro,you go around saying "this is crap/you take to long/i could do better in one night".all ive seen from you is only rebiped and reskinned DMZ and alpha models.WHOAO_O dont strain your self ass-hole.i can do that the way you did in 5 minutes.Oh and lets not forget the fact YOU NEVER RELEASE ANYTHING(well not yet anyway)your skins are shi.t.you annoy the hell out of anyone who wants to do anything for you(not just you .selfish ass-hole,you as in everyone).you know i dont have to do shi.t for you.i do cause i enjoy it,not cause im getting payed(if only:devgrin: ).as my mom says to me all the time.IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY SHUT THE FUC.K UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;( ;( ;( ;(
i didnt say i could do better in one night, god damn guys all i said was that i could get this skin done in one night, i didnt diss on soccer, i didnt bring up his name in anyway, bryggz was saying its taking alot of time and i was just giving a sultion, quit making paragraph posts about me because its wasting space and your wasting your time thinking these things up. as for that roshi guy talking smack for no reason, a rasslin fan indeed, keep driking too much soda, keep being overweight, and dont think my computer makes me tuff, i make me tuff, and you had no reason for voicing an educated guess about me like that. talking about crashing feelings and all that gibberish, your 16 little guy, you should know more than alot of these people your just adding fuel to the fire, so zip it.
i dont have any problem with anyone in here, i think its you guys that jumped on the bandwaggon that need to self reflect and think why you said the things you said about me.
ps. logan, i never asked you to do anything for me.

-edit-
______ what do you think your doing ? spaming and flaming?
V

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Not to be rude but shut the hell up all your doing is spamming and flameing

Best answers
Hey Pro if it means anythin to ya ive always valued your opinion.
Anyways, how about this people, quit the ****ing spamming on my thread or ill trash the pack! yup! ill pull an "azn" where i just quit the production......yup......14 pages of replies for nothing, suspense for nothing, i can understand anticipation, but if this childish bull**** doesnt quit then some peeps might hafta learn the hard way

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
Hey Pro if it means anythin to ya ive always valued your opinion.
of course it does, for some funny reason i think we were sepreated at birth or something.
busting an azn like i did has good and bad things that will come out of it, good will be youll feel alot better doing the things you like. when i make a model edit i make it for me, so it realy doesnt mean squat if your doing it to please a crowd. some bad things are that whoever had the model will probally leak it, hand it out to buddies who hand it out to people that have websites. as long as your doing this for you and your feeling good about how its going man, keep up the work, you dont have to have it ingame to smile at a masterpiece like this edit.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me set my very large foot down.

The flaming and spamming will end now. ;/

I have always been annoyed at the behavior of the modelers on this forum, as a whole, you lot have more behavior and flaming issues than any other group. That being said . . .

<--- busts out the pink slips.

:warning:warnings for the following people are being issued:warning::

soccer28jp, flaming
soccer28jp,circumventing swear filter
SS_Cloud, flaming
Logan4434, flaming
Logan4434, circumventing swear filter
Th3Pr0fessi0na1, flaming
SSj_Gotenks95, rogue moderation
SSJ n00b, rogue moderation

Now, back on topic. And drop the fight, because if so much as hear another peep out of modelling, I will ignite my bansaber and give this section the cleansing it so badly needs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aiight can u close and delete this one so i can make a new one? this is pretty old and i need to make a poll

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, this thread isn't going to be deleted/closed, I have no interest in PMing all those who got a warning. I want it to serve as a reminder of how not to act.

It will stay, you may however, make a new thread with a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom