Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why? the maps are already big enough. maybe they can scale them a little smaller but not too much. and beta 2.0 wont come out for a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry, if it needs redoing the animations in 1.1 we WILL :)

also i think i figured a way to make him and any other charcer transform a 2nd time, its possible and no coding.

i need somebody who can script PM me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
hopefully somebody like mr. satan looks at this. but i havent seen him on in a while.:(
yeah i know its perfect for gotenks, and anybody else i made a thread about it under esf chat

Best answers
Friendly competiton..?

Well,

I finally saw a pic of the skinned Gotenks, the model looks okay ( A fair bit out of proportion), but the skin needs ALOT of work, I can't really see why you guys are making such a fuss (I think you guys are all just model hungry..).

I've finished skinning the head and the jacket on my Gotenks model, wasn't happy with the chest, re-started it (I cleaned it up a little since I last posted it), no offence soccer, but my skin is far better (apart from the nose lol)

I'm just not sure if anyone is interested in me finishing MY gotenks, just so you guys have two to choose from.

Laters guys,

Best answers
man dont drag me down, i been waiting for this damn thing to release forever, it took me long enough to find ANY skinner, since Metro-tek felt like taking up some arses GOHAN instead (!@$@#%^#@^@#%$@#%$, thanks a lot metro-tek) and ya know, soccer cant get any better at it unless he practices, and if hes gotta make an example outta my model, then o well, it wont live up to its full potential, U GOTTA START SOMEWHERE, im not such a pro myself at modeling, in fact, most of the best modelers on this forum have mod experience, where i have NONE, zero, squat, and it feels good kinda knowing that some ppl out there want something that i put a good amount of time and effort into. and to answer your question, no, im not looking forward to your model. Cause i wanna see the response to mine, cause i made it cause everybody wanted it, not for some ****ing popularity contest, go post in some other thread, and get out of mine.

Best answers
send me the model, as it was on your site, looking like gohan and all and ill have it done by tommorow mourning, and thats a bet.

Best answers
Re: Friendly competiton..?

Originally posted by SS_Cloud

I've finished skinning the head and the jacket on my Gotenks model, wasn't happy with the chest, re-started it (I cleaned it up a little since I last posted it), no offence soccer, but my skin is far better (apart from the nose lol)
Firstly, is this a thread about your gotenks model? Secondly, that comment about your skin being far better... how big headed can you get? Or don't you dare post your work (in another thread preferably) so that it can get ripped to shreds by the best skinners around? Also, the last person who came in here boasting about his models/skins being great was working with paint and ended up spamming the community until his eventual ban.

THINK before you post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
send me the model, as it was on your site, looking like gohan and all and ill have it done by tommorow mourning, and thats a bet.

oh wow like your soo much better, you use paint and copy esf's skin and recolor it. im so damn sick of your sh*t pro, you claim your the "professional" but your the biggest a** in the world, you are always pissing people off, a lot of people hate you Pro and you need to stop insulting cuzz u cant do much better

almostdeleted

A
Re: Re: Friendly competiton..?

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Firstly, is this a thread about your gotenks model? Secondly, that comment about your skin being far better... how big headed can you get? Or don't you dare post your work (in another thread preferably) so that it can get ripped to shreds by the best skinners around? Also, the last person who came in here boasting about his models/skins being great was working with paint and ended up spamming the community until his eventual ban.

THINK before you post
\

His was (thats only because he practices more)

Best answers
I don't think you quite got the point of that post, basically meant that he shouldn't be so rude/arrogant especially in a thread that isn't his about another persons work, saying that your work is 'far better' than someone elses is just annoyingly arrogant.

Best answers
Heh...

I was just stirring guys, lol, I didn't mean the things I said, but you all kicked up a sh*t lol..

I'm new to skinning aswell (I need alot of practice, I'm having trouble with the mesh deforming the skin), and My Gotenks is my first skin, as I said before, I have already posted it (If you locate the thread the images wont be visible, it was only a four day host)

I've got a few Images to upload, but I've got to find a host first.

Oh, and It's not my place (but I agree with Soccer), and I know Pr0 is gonna kick up a stink, but from what I've seen of your "Pro Edits" is a half-decent model edit, with a mediocre skin at best slapped on to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a small update:

i redid the legs cuzz i diddnt like them, working on the arms too. bryggz still havent sent me the model without all the holes, im waiting for that.

cloud, he dosent even make the skin, he uses esf skins, look at his model edits. can you find one he diddnt use vegeta or gokus or any esf arms? or legs?

Best answers
Yeah,

I saw a pic of Ubuu, all he did was darken gohan's arms and legs, change his shirt colour, and slap his "edited" head ontop (ubuu's face was pitch black)

I Better not b*tch too much :)

Sorry again about what I said, I was only stirring.

Btw, it seems that you are browsing the forums currently, do you have aim or Msn?, I'd like to show you my Gotenks pics.

later

Best answers
Hey,

Where did you go when I got knocked offline?, I kept messaging you, but you never wrote back :\

Anyways, I'll probably be on about the same time tomorrow, and I'll show you that arm muscle example.

,Laters

Best answers
update time!!!

lets see....
1) were clipping problems in model (very noticable) now fixed, model 100% complete, no ****ing excuse for it (i know its done :) )
2) soundpack, from what i have right now, 100% done, and it suits him well, given that he has so little in sound to offer when it comes to combat in the db series
3) sprites have been done forever...
4) skin done BUT, soccer is colaberating(1 or 2 l's?) with ss_cloud and i feel that the remake of the skin will really make this stand out....so in other words...maybe a matter of days u guys can have gotenks.....~.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom