Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok i decided to work on a new model probably for esf maybe not see im not to sure yet but anyway hes just from my imagination no concept drawing or nothing hes gonna have kinda like ssj3 hair and stuff and ill post a pic s00n :D

~>~~<~~>~~<~~>~~<~~>
Model Status : 15%

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Haaaah XxGogetaxX got owned 6:30 in the morning and went off saying he could join the ~(ape)~ clan and wasnt trying to beat me in melee. haha. I thought id add that because it was some funny ****.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Draylock
Haaaah XxGogetaxX got owned 6:30 in the morning and went off saying he could join the ~(ape)~ clan and wasnt trying to beat me in melee. haha. I thought id add that because it was some funny ****.
You know what's funny? Spam! Oh wait, no it isn't. Don't do it again.

As for the model, it certainly looks dbz-esque. I look forward to see more of it.

Best answers
The hair looks kinda weird.. he needs ears.. and you might need a little more reference pics. Good job! Keep it up.:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Draylock
Excuse me?
May i ask who the heck you are?
I havnt played ESF in the past 3 days
Plus im at school at 6:30 for Track

Best answers
Somebody say the could join ~{ape}~?:shocked:

Let this person step forward!:laff:

*Well.. anyway..I want to see some updates on that model!:rolleyes:

Best answers
i have another update and ill post a pic later once i find a good free picture host so if anyone knows one pass it here and not ghey freepichosting.com :D thanx o_O

Best answers
Come on! Please tell us where you got the God Gundam model! (Burning Gundam U.S. = God Gundam Jap. = U.S. editors and censors = morons. Dark Gundam my ass! Why not just call it the Devil Gundam like it's SUPPOSED to be called!)

Best answers
stay on topic now anyway does anyone know where i can hsot a pic for free and not freepichosting.com cause it sux :D

Best answers
since this is "off topic" discuss it in the "off topic" fourm

Best answers
Model Status : 45%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and i can get the pic up when someone tells me where i can upload a pic for free for the model :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom