My new fan Series Dragonball NG

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey im in the middle of creating a fan manga called Dragonball NG
NG stands for New Generation, scince it is based on the son of Goten and Bra, and Trunks and Pan, here's a few pics;

Guess what he's called.... i kno i messed up his left leg
This is goku with his grandson (im crap at CG'ing)

This takes place roughly 30 years after GT, Gokan is Goten and Bra's kid, and Trunks and Pan have a kid called Teck, scince Gokan and Teck both have some of Vegeta and Goku's blood in them they are born fighters and they train all of the time and they've allready been in the hyperbolic time chamber for 2 years (2 days). They are both already capable of SSJ3. Thats all im saying for now, but im in the middle of inking the first issue, each issue is gonna be 10 pages long, hopefully i'll have finnished inking on sunday, then i gotta scan em all in and stuff :S , well i'll probably make a site when ive done the first issue and i'll post it here if anyone is interested... The manga is pretty fast paced cuz i dont get much free time to do it.....

Best answers
Hey, thats pretty cool that ur making ur own series. Ill probly read the ones you make so.....good luck with that d00d. :D

Best answers
i like the pics. i wish i could draw half that good.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work! That top image looks like it has some issues with Gokan's hair. I like your simple CG'ing, it looks nice, with nothing really jumping at you.

Best answers
Gokan is freakin awsome!
But "his" right eye is messed up.

Best answers
I'm really inpressed with the hands in the top piece, very expressive. I think the proportions are a little wierd on the bottom one, but the work is very nice. Always good to see original work. The shading looks pretty good too.

Best answers
Yea the top drawing is absolutely ...wauw... lol.... All i can say really..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the top one is amazing, the shading on that one is xtreme , the bottem one is quite good, less realistic, bit more cartoonish, but quite good too, I do think that u need some help with the coloring though

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one rox.
but the 2nd one looks abit wierd, still nice.
gj

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

this is an early sketch, btw, im only good at drawing hands big, i cant deal with it when im drawin small ones, thanks. about the CG'ing , when my comics finished i might like it cg'd but i was aiming to draw it in black and white but u can CG it if u want, Ive got 4 pages left to ink at the moment, then i gotta add the text too, so the first issue shud be done on tuesday....

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku should be a tad odler, unless he doesn't age... or he is immortal to stay young at the end of GT, anyways I dun care haha cause youer an awsome artist!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt goku become the dragon at the end of GT? cuz he absorbed all the balls, and in the GT special u see Goku when goku jr finds the 4th star dagon ball?

Best answers
I dunno anything about GT but NG sounds awsome....make a site for it, and the top pics rule.:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair doesnt really fit the left guy, but it looks ok on the right,
like the snake dude 2 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w0w0w0w0w0w0w0w00ww00w0w0w0w0w0w000000

damn man!! i NEVER seen so good!!
damn man! i am just drooling for an hour now :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
o_o o_o

damn those hands, they look SO GOOD!!
GJGJGJGJJGJ!!

Best answers
O_O THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!O_O

:yes: keep it up...I likey:yes:

how do you do ito_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All i can say that's friggin good! It's really awesome! It's better then my comic. It never intended to be good though. But hey ,all i can say is keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i have your email adress? i would like to talk about drawing arts with you...

thnx, if you dont want to give your email in public, here is mine [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom