My new fan Series Dragonball NG

Best answers
the hair on the left guy doesnt fit at all.the shirt is not tight enuf and doesnt make it right. put a belt or something around his waist and over the shirt. itll make it better.

now in gt goku merged with the dragon and became....well thats all i kno

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
the hair on the left guy doesnt fit at all.the shirt is not tight enuf and doesnt make it right. put a belt or something around his waist and over the shirt. itll make it better.

now in gt goku merged with the dragon and became....well thats all i kno
... isnt it his character? the shirt is good enough, if this one gets a belt 2 like the other one, they all look the same!!!

Best answers
Quote:
can i have your email adress? i would like to talk about drawing arts with you...

thnx, if you dont want to give your email in public, here is mine [email protected]

End Quote.

Yeah you got my head goin and I havnt drawn in a while but I have certain stages of my drawings as in crappy- I like it. But serious im wicked interested and like a year ago I use to make up characters like this so if you interested email me too

[email protected]

Yeah I had to redit this cuase I grabber wrong qoute so copy past and my pathetic attempt of splititng it up so it looks like a quote. The Gokan one looks awsome.

Best answers
normaly i find the most drawings ugly but this is just top! keep up the good work and try to make a new manga!!! you got the skills for it! keep it up!

Best answers
I'd r0xx0r j00 if I could do those clothing details!!!

*gets dragged into back alley*

*several screams*

Oh..I mean..GREAT JOB!!! OMG! You r0xx0r my b0xx0rs! :fight:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got any updates or new drawings? I must admit I really like them and i would like to see more of it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool

glad you like em, i finished the first issue, it should be on this site in the next couple of days: http://www.fatal-anime.com/fah/freelance/Main.php the people who run the site where nice enough to host my manga... check it out, you can already see the cover of the manga.

edit: fixed the link for you
- Ryoko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant load it on my computer.

Its cause you have a , after your link. Ive edited it out for you ^^;

Edit: I forgot to comment... *slaps self*

Wow, you absolutly rock my world at drawing :x Nice one ^^;

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah, thanx, hope you like the comic