Who would win?

• Van Helsing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arucard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right then, i am going to discontinue all work from esf now, anything i was doing that involved it has been discontinued, i will release the last files i have, about 6 models and packs to release, i'll update this post with them, the reason i am leaving is apart from the fact that ive been planning to go for a while, the main reason i decided today is the day is because i was offered an animating job for saiyan crusades, and from what ive seen so far, it surpasses most HL games, also its a standalone game, not a mod or anything like it, this also mean my flourishing social life i can continue with ^_^, also, im trying to keep away from the slowly dieing HL community, you will see me still, i just am not doing any more work on models, sounds, animation, sprites, ect, for esf.. I will be continuing my work on futora warfare because i see a strong future ahead of it and its possible to move to HL2 with it, i will also work with soccer on his megaman mod becuasei also see a furtre there too. unlike esf. most people in this community are nice people, i give thanks to all the people who helped me and gave me advice or have just been friendly, most of the community here are like it, so i have no grudges with this forums, although there are a decent bunch who are just plain annoying whitch none of us can deny, names will be not said ^_^

anyways, dont PM or AIM me for help on any ESF models, you will be rejected harshly, anyways, thanks for being a nice community around here, i have enjoyed most of my time here, i hope you will enjoy me gift that will be soon, these models where mostly done by me, but with great help from the BOSS squad. the links will be added next to the names, they will be updated soon. those models are as follows:

1: chibi goku on candy cloud: d/l HERE
3: deamon model with custom sounds: -=uploading=-
4: buu as krillin, with custom sprites: d/l HERE
5: solidus snake, with sounds and sprites: -=uploading=-
6: tetsuo pack, custom sounds included: -=uploading=-

goodby guys, wish you luck in these forums :]

Best answers
Aw man...you have to LEAVE? So you wont visit or pass by? Oh well...all's well and end's well.
Good luck with your new job.
"...And may the force be with you" :)

Best answers
Umm...just one question....where are you uploading them to?

Plus although we havent said more than a single Pm to each other, im sure well all miss you here. Happy trails!

Best answers
aw.....we're gonna miss ur modelling skills...and all ur crazy creativity....o well....one by one...everyone is starting to go....whats gonna happen with this mod...well hopefully it will stay stable...anyways I hope that you have better luck or do better wherever you are going...Good Luck

Best answers
well cya around shijing it was good haing ya hear *starts crying* hope u come back and post sometimes

i have enjoyed allya work and good luck in the future of modeling/sprites/animating cya around buddy!

Best answers
You are a great person. I bid your farewell. Fare thi well fare thi well.

Best answers
bye man, so long i didnt know u well either, but ur one hell of a modeler, oh well good luck on sayain crusaders.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see shijing, I TOLD YOU, you would be begged to stay if u said u were leavin, haha, yeahs sucks that your leaving now i hafta animate my own stuff ....damnit,.... haha

(hes not leaving alone)

Best answers
Catch ya later shijing, you dont know me, but I've been checkin out your models for a while now, you've done some great work chief, good luck with life and Saiyan Crusades. Seeya later..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See you on FW forums when B0b gets them back up, oh and good luck.

Best answers
i would have to say that moved me. im sry but im proud to see that you have alot of honor. me myself i do to but what you just said...... it moved me man. the clan im in in esf i would be proud i mean PROUD to have you in it. just because of what you said. im sure i speak for every one. this is not spam. well i maybe over reacting by saying this but, i had to. and why im saying this is because i see that you have a good future ahead of ya. i mean it to. you have honor man honor. and im proud to say that. you have been a fan of mine and well, ill miss ya. and i am saying this as a friend. its been fun. V

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CANT GO!!! :(.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(not to be rude or anything but you people act like hes dieing:] i know, i know all in fun...)
anyway, are you gonna at lease visit the forums? maybe you can make an acception and just crit on models and post about other stuff, instead of just forgeting about it all together.

peace.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Sad to see you stop bud :(
well, at least you will still be sticking around!

BTW you still gotta post a pic of the models :p

It was nice seeing you ehre, I watched you grow from the soundpack guy, to a sprite editor, then a skinmapper, then a skinner and a model editor, you my friend, have changed the most on these forums, and I wish you luck :)

Best answers
Sry to see you go dude, Your awesome at making sprites and animations..and pretty much everything :p...gonna miss you and your work...bye :(

Best answers
shijing my man
i always loved your work andi hope that if you have a day off or something you can make a little model or something for esf
i think i speak for all of us to say that we hope to see you back someday
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom