💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damm i work too fast X_x

anyways, model=done, skin=done,

and guess what... sound=done :eek:
i managed to find my mic and start a ps2 budokai recording session, well, at least its got one now :p

ive scraped it all together now, packed it, but i still need a decent host for this AND my other 2 models >_<

Best answers
skin tone is a bit too light but thats fine by me,I could just decompile it and make the skin a bit darker thats all

:D another great model by shijing done

PS You really work too fast

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Great work, always wanted a MR SATAN model

You could get that new Bluesaiyan.tk site to host it they look pretty good so far. According to SPiN, Redsaiyan will return, but in the meantime is guess Bluesaiyan will have to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG IT LOOKS LIKE SADDAM HUSAIN WITH AN AFRO OMG OMG OMG O_O

/me shoots model in the head and gets the money reward for killin saddam

Best answers
Wow, Looks alot better in-game.. Can't wait til its up for download.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL, Shijing that looks sweet man. I saw someone mention something about a sprite for the rocket flame? Are you going to be animating a rocket flame?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spectre, dont spam like that here >_<

Xsl>|< said:
I saw someone mention something about a sprite for the rocket flame? Are you going to be animating a rocket flame?
well, because it replaces krillin, i cannot change the kame sprite otherwise all the others would change, and personally, i like the way scatterbeam looks >_<

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooooooooooow, you took my suggestions! i feel so important! (winks at shijing trying to say that i have a rocket sprite)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha that is some nice work. mr. satan should have a mini-gun that works like vegeta's renzoku attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda weird, but this replaces vegeta too... just dosnt use his rocket launcher, does kinda replace goku, just dont use kame torpedo, or..*shudders* >_<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funy ive had people say the skintone was too light, and it was too dark, anyways, what did you scrap together for the transformation?

Best answers
hmm...that's what I wonder too....maybe boasting his head off for killing Cell and saving the world(as usual)

I haven't been playing ESF so I haven't downloaded this model yet,so please just spill it allmighty shijing please!:p

Best answers
wow shijing you really went the extra mile and gave em weapons.. i was expecting you to just leave it as beams, very well done

and nuttzy, although you cant see the face ingame i still think it deserves some sort of satisfactory details?

his face is one colour, boring, his mustach looks cartoon themed and his eyes are just err.. white and black? just add abit more detail

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the skin is done, or did you not read that?

Best answers
Cool u took my Idea 2 (Nice weapons :D) !!!
It looks GR8!!! Do u want me to host it?
Or host it ureself using the host thread in the off-topic forum...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
muffins... MUFFINS!!!

anyways, i'll get a host sooner or later for it >_<

and about the trans, ive been really lazy for that, i just slapped together some croud noises with some random chat then screaming "i am the champion!" at the end ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom