Best answers
hehe thats really kool from wot i see and from wot people have said hair mroe hair is needed(not like i care i think its perfect any way^_^)
i think u have done a very good job shijing(even though u only started like wot? last night^_^
good job guys(sorry not much to crit on due to it being so perfect^_^)

Best answers
could u make his chin less pointy? i mean look at the pic. otherwise very nice model :laff:

Best answers
basically his legs are too long, and his shoulders should go out a bit more, satan is more short and buff, not tall and not buff :p
His fro is a little too un-puffed. other than that gj

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mesh looks better unskinned heh, after you see the skinned model all the proportion flaws come to life, anyways, the skin is done, yall want a pic of it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

its done, its about the usual from me,
ie.. really good folds and a mediocre face skin, heh

Best answers
well nutzey all of it is good except the face skin :| and nice model shijing :)

Best answers
To spare you the time in waiting for nuttzy to respond I'll tell you this, nuttzy has said in most of his models that he dosnt put that much detail into the face skin for the sole fact that you dont see it in-game. I'd say it looks fine except no sideburns, and the fro should be a bit bigger. Skin color a tad darker. Thats about all I'd say. Very good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL make his pants baggier, and more muscle in the top area. I think the face could use a new reskin. But the model pwns dude.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id have put sideburns if it was my skinmap, its always harder using someone elses skinmap cuz im not sure about how he did some things, but i think it looks just fine, if shijing dont like it, hes got photosop, same goes for all of you

Best answers
Folds should be baggier, top should be lightened up a bit, skin should be tanned.. And the face skin.. Well you know :p Pretty nice though, Boots and jet pack came out good.

geX

Best answers
Hey when this is done can you make sounds that are custom too?

Best answers
I like , but you know , you can animate the jet pack and atach a fire sprite to the rockets , so when you hit f there will be fire and you can add sound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cannot add sound, lol...

yes, the fire has a bone attached to it so i can add/remove them at animated will, but im not going to because reanimating everything will take forever,

on another POV, nuttzy, your skins great, the face dont bother me at all, since you said the reason, anyways, ive added some new animations now so he uses weapons for all of his beams (rocket launcher, pistol) i'll send you this version sooner of later, not much changed skin wise, just some things added :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awww gee shijing thanks a bunch, hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

just a basic overview, this model will be for krillin now :p

take note that the clip that holds the rocket launcher in unfolds when you take out the beast, and the pistol clips to his waist

ive done a new swoop too, so he looks out of contol, looks very mr.satan like, and a bonus kick_front >_<

Best answers
whee pistol and rocket launcher galore :D

To me the skin is already looking good,besides we can just decompile,edit the skin,recompile again,can't we??

LOL out of control swoop :D GJ shijing :D I won't care if the animations are choppy,this is one I'll have to keep in my custom folders models :D

Best answers
Wha Nuttzy skinned that wao looks like 100% best real awesome , looks exactly like him , and it reminds me Budokai for ps2

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its as done as its gonna get for tonight, i fixed alot of the issues between the old and new skinmaps, (they were slightly off),

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom