making hiei from yu yu hakusho

Best answers
And the feet are a bit too long. Makes him look REALLY dumb... Ninja-clown shoes?

Best answers
Jaredster said:
Jaredster if u want to show something like that then post it in a new thread or something. CUz it feels like its off topic a lil..i dunno just seems like u want to compare his to that other guy's model of Hiei. Cuz i feel it might lead off to a bit of a flame war. I may be wrong but its just what i feel. Anyway I like that Hiei model Lilman. Looks good ^^ :yes:

Best answers
NeLo said:
Jaredster if u want to show something like that then post it in a new thread or something. CUz it feels like its off topic a lil..i dunno just seems like u want to compare his to that other guy's model of Hiei. Cuz i feel it might lead off to a bit of a flame war. I may be wrong but its just what i feel. Anyway I like that Hiei model Lilman. Looks good ^^ :yes:

As, i suspected as much. I didn't want people to get the wrong impressions. Sorry, but i thought maggems hiei model was excellent and since I saw this thread I really wanted people to see it. Sorry if people took that the wrong way, I don't want any flames.

Best answers
I would have to say that this mod coming out for quake 3 will have to be amazing considering the incredible talent on the modeling team, I just can't wait to see how lilman does the hair o_O

Best answers

heres an update on the pants and feet. i like the feet a hell of a lot better but im still gonna thin out the pants a bit. i was just too lazy at the time :D

Best answers
I agree the feet look much better....and while you may thin those pants out...work on that fold at the bottom of the pants...something about it doesn't seem natural, and it keeps bothering me.....I dunno if it bothers anyone else....but look into it eh? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom