Best answers
Ok shijng youre right but it think its a wrong idea tho use Krillin instead of Buu two Buu's in one game is not a good idea well you ow me an apolagi with you said i was ripping models wel sextian keeep up the good work with youre Kid Buu model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you DO rip models.. eg: bebi oozatu? you sed it was your own.. i was gonna leave it but now your saying my works stupid! dammit shut up! kid buu was a different character to mr buu... take it and shut up!
ps: leave it now... dont psam the forums ^_^

Best answers
dont blow a fuse stay calm youre model is awesome but i think my appignion it is not a good idea but it is a nice model with nice sprites and stuff but i will use Gotenks for Krillin thats all and i will use sexyazians Kid Buu for Evil Buu

Best answers
lets get back on topic yes?:S

sexy.. is it possible to get some pics with kid buu standing like a " T "
that would be a lot more helpful for me.. so i can maybe get u some good crits:)

Best answers
Crits would be nice but the Model itself is awesome sexy keep up the good work dude I hope to see many more good models from you.

Best answers
aigoo, mystix i fixed it up enough, if u want to fix it up more, just IM me and i'll let u edit some parts of the model.
fixed some of it, but some parts are still a little pointy.
just so ya'll know
u can't see the deformations in-game, unless you are Super-Vegetto Ox, detail freak. lOl :laff:
wellz site is gonig up well, and the buu model will be released until then, so please dont get me pissed off and ask for it.
Dont IM me for it unless i mentioned ur name above in the threads please, i'm trying to do this model for you guys, so don't ruin it for urselves and others.
further spamming like yesterday, will result in an unwanted solution ^_^

peace outs

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
sexy.. is it possible to get some pics with kid buu standing like a " T ".....
yeah i would like to see a pic of that also. it looks good from what i can see though.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom