★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Hey I've been looking for Freeza Form 2 image for about 2 hours and I have found "NONE!!!!!!!!!!!" ifany of you know of any Sites that have some Freeza Form 2 images or if you have any please let me know...THANKS....'

AIM: xstortionkorn
E-mail: [email protected]

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
form 2 looks exactly like form 1 he is only a bit taller/bigger
It's not EXACTLY the same..there ARE some major differences other than the size..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just from those pics posted by SPiN i can see some major changes in the look of freiza not just the size!
1.Looks older/more mature
2. has more of a elongated haed
3. Looks more in proportion!

BrunO

Best answers
ok ok ok , flame me i was wrong (but only a lil bit) his nose is differen, in form 1 he has a nose like a pig!!! But give the form2 a cape(or is it cave? U know the thing u kings wear on their back!!)
then he looks like his father

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I neva flamed you i jst pointed out the changes you said neva existed. ;)
And yes its called a cape.

BrunO

Best answers
Thx man! Well i wasnt sure if its cape but i remembered it from batman lol!!! Ok i know those things im talking about right now r called spamming, im sorry! Oh and xstortionist plz give us some pics when the model is finished!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I'd like to thank everybody who E-Mailed me with their images...I have about 15 good ref. pics for Freeza form 2, but I got some good news today from masta..HE said that I can do the model for P-Cell....I will post some images ASAP.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah...Furiza's second form looks similar to King Cold because *gasp*...KING COLD IS IN THE SECOND FORM TOO!

Which means that Cold is outrageously strong.....since they said that there was a being with a power greater than Furiza's that was with Furiza...namely his father.....that didn't make sense..oh well..

Anyhoo..Cold was slightly stronger than Furiza..and he was only in his second form...

If he had transformed...nobody could have beaten him, at that point in time, anyway

Oh, by the way..the second picture you posted SPiN....that's King Cold...
Don't ask how I know..I'm just good like that :D

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
thats if he could transform...see like freiza, he coul only transform to his 4 form, his brother on the other hand could transform to a 5th form...which makes him stronger then both.

Best answers
I thought vassago or someone from the esf team already did a freeza form 2 model? I remember seeing a pic a while back.

Best answers
wn frieza went to form 3 ... how did goku keep up with him to beat him ???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUH!

You know what's the problem? THE SECOND PICTURE ISN'T FRIEZA AT ALL!!! It's King Cold, his father! Just check the forehead, it's a different color. Even a n00b would notice that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TaiNT
wn frieza went to form 3 ... how did goku keep up with him to beat him ???
he went ssj, wow u r stupid not to even know that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom