The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just small detail but,there should be some hair next to the ears i don't know how to explain it,my english isn't that good.But i'm sure somebody else could explaine it.:p

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
way too many polygons for that model SA....It can easily be made with an easy 1200-1400 polygons...maybe less. I really dont know where all those polygons are hiding at. But all I can say is on the head work more on the side of the hair, and the face needs tweaking, but over all really nice model...Your style is very original.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what for a mod u must have ,i will modeling, but don`t milkshape then yes mail me [email protected] and i play in this time esf beta one! by!!!!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by german_boy
what for a mod u must have ,i will modeling, but don`t milkshape then yes mail me [email protected] and i play in this time esf beta one! by!!!!:D
Please desist in this spam that you are a modeler many are, and im sure if people want you they will come to you. Also your sig is GROSLY oversized, the maximum size is 600x200 please adhear to all the rules, read the stickys and welcome!

BrunO

Best answers
looken good

need 2 make the hair have less of a point and more of a curve

and the pants seem funny

need abs

Best answers
pants seem fine to me. maybe it's the lighting.

GJ so far. maybe a few touch ups in a few places. not sure where though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his face looks odd...

but other than the face its perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom