Best answers
heres a golden oozaro i threw together in about 10 minutes its not done yet. please don't be to harsh it was hard to put together and make. credits to orig. bfp oozaro maker. i'll update later.

Best answers
thats damn cooo keep up the goof work. But when UR done can u send it too me at xtrmrm188@aol/com PLZZZ

Best answers
lol i find it amusing that the newbs are always the first ones to pounce on new models and ask for them to be sent to them first :p pretty amusing stuff. but anyways not a half bad model dude. i give it a 7/10 for being a rip of the original bfp model :D

Best answers
ive got a little prob with the tail see how its not in the middle of the butt.

so when i animate it this happens. ps i need help assigning vertexes to joints in the tail you can see why in the pic. please help. thanx

Best answers
model needs work but its very good for a 10 min model

Best answers
You should add on some hair to make it look less blocky then I'd think it would look great
just remember it's not doing it in the shortest amount of time that matters it's how good it looks
when it's finished.

Best answers
It hasn't been skinned yet I think... when it's skinned, be sure to give it hair and stuff, not just a flat gold color... or you could always model and animate every piece of hair... but Half-Life can't handle that... It'd be awesome tho, my cousin made a model of a wookie, and he made every single hair on the body, and animated it all...that was such a sweet model, too bad no games can handle it tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well no doubt the body needs work, but i really like the face

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it won't take long I can look at the vertex stuff. :) I don't have much time but I dare to say I know enought of it after the crazy numbers of anims I had to make. :p

Best answers
I really like this model and more details would make it even better! Nice job!:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A.... pls send large files to one of the following adresses : [email protected] or [email protected] whatever ya can remember better. :D

B... lets not make the model Alpha size. hitboxes, lag, etc etc. besides.. I volunteered to fix this prob, not to do a large part of the model. (lack...time.. lol)

besides.. If I use a alpha skeleton I would need to like redo a good deal which I seriously don't have time for.

Best answers
How big is that, other thing if can make it bigger cuz some ppl dont play by internet and play with bots so it would amazing to play with agiant monkey doing a melee to him lol

Best answers
well, because if he's huge, he's a bigger target, and he will lag the game up. Do you REALLY want to play as a HUGE giant monkey who's no stronger than any of the other characters (since he's replacing one of them)?

Best answers
yes i want to b big and have the same strengh, can u make it bigger o you cant just tell me that

Best answers
I think there might be a size limit, but other players cannot see you, and it could actually be considered cheating, if you can make an oozaru that big, since because of the hit boxes, you'll be able to aim up at their huge, towering head, and blow them up, when if they were a normal sized Goku, you would have missed. But I don't even know if you could do that with ESF models. I know you could do that in HLDM models (not the most sporting thing to do, make a huge model, then replace all your other models with this huge model, then kill everyone easily, since they are big targets).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom