Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
guys ... can any1 be kind enough to recolor the battle damaged gohan's hair to make it look black ?
so he will have a regular form and a transform ;/
i will be greatfull and many others that im sure that they want the same thing

Bolteh2

B
you have to remember, the gohan by azn is leaked and edited so many times without even credit to azn, so all reskins of ssj bd gohan etc :S

Best answers
uh ......

what i mean is , that the dude who leaked it who ever it was , gave an ssj form mystic gohan , so what i asked is just a black haired gohan ,if any1 has it post a link here or something , plz ;/

Best answers
?!

dude , i did it already , but its not what i asked , i asked if there is a bd mystic gohan with black hair not to put the ssj model as a regular one ... i tried that already. .

Best answers

That is the regular black hair. He just named it ss because it was only ment to be in your ssj folder. Just rename it to Gohan.mdl

Best answers
oh ...

sorry for that , its just that i had that link already and i got my ssj gohan from tehre , so thx anyway guys , sorry for not beliving u slayer
im sure glad thse forums are good for something ;/

almostdeleted

A
Whats the link fo the SSJ mystic gohan hair model? ;/ :D o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ all you do its use paint and color the eyebrows and the two little back dots on the bottom and top yellow and hes ssj

Best answers
lol np. When they told me al li ahd to do was some renaming i didnt believe it either =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom