Best answers
Yeah man the waist is too fat. you gotta make him more buff as well. Ur making the same mistake that those guys did with the actual gohan model the use in esf. He loos waaaay to skinny.

Ps: put the belt a bit higher and make his upper body more muscular if you want to go after the pic that guy gave you

Bolteh2

B

ok, here are the changes:

- those 2 spikes of hair in his neck arepointing abit upwards
- waist thinner
- belt abit lower
- arms and hands changed

the pants i did a bit (abit baggier) but they are still to be changed

almostdeleted

A
much better,

Just the pants :D

Hope to see a release soon

Make a non ssj too

Bolteh2

B
dunno, i saw that god gundam is making normal gohan and ssj1 gohan (this is ssj2) so i wont bother making a gohan normal when there is a better normal gohan out there :\

Best answers
Hey S-Bolt rnt u also working on GOtenks model?? How far along r u cuz i know u had to restart:\ which sux.

Bolteh2

B
lol, well...

i made the piccolo model first when my comp got back, but i didnt know that so much ppl would like to see the gotenks released, i started the gotenks again after piccolo (wich isnt done yet :\ ) and now i made the gohan

thats 3 models in the waiting row :/

ill finnish them as qucik as possible uz i also have work on other model for the CiN-mod

Best answers
Wow I love the model :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

But I'm using G-max and dont know how to convert a gmax file to a half-life model file.
Can some1 Help me ?

Best answers
that model is sweet:D ,can you post some pics of the piccolo model?

Best answers
i suggest pulling his arms and shoulders out a bit to make him a little more broader

keep it up

Best answers
Give us a side, and back view :D

Only thing i think needs to be changed is the bottom of the pants, a small ammount of skin shows..

Dont lower the belt, you gata remember that martialartist bels usually go up the the top of the belly button, judge his waist by the bottom of the belt.

Best answers
much better but i still suggest that you make his upper body bigger and more muscular

Bolteh2

B
im confused, some people say, lower the belt abit more, some ppl say its good this way

some ppl say the pants should go all the way down, wome ppl say a little bit skin should be shown

can anyone tell me what really needs to be changed?

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
here is a site for some gohan cells, ssj and non-ssj gohan look like that pic in the bottom left (only normal gohan has black hair etc)

EDIT:
heres a good lil reff pic for normal gohan

just use this pic that styreta posted, it's perfect

Bolteh2

B
ok, im so ****ing pissed off right now

ove been trying for 3 days to compile this model and every last animation it has to compile milkshape and studiomdl.exe crashes, its so ****ing strange, i could compile my piccolo model but this gohan model doesnt work :\

eveyr last animation, even if i delete like 30 animations it still crashes in the last animation :cry:

Best answers
(didnt read all) butt make sure all the skin bmp are at index color :-D

Best answers
yeah thats prob it, i had that a couple of times aswell

Bolteh2

B
oh crap, now that you mentioned, yes it really is that
rofl
/me slaps self

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom