Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I just noticed...the electricity stays to the right side of the body, barely ever if at all, does the electricity touch the left side of the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like it to be like this:
With the electricity going up and down.

I know this isnt SSJ2 but could you make it?

Best answers
I would love to see it with a bit more lightning, and make the aura in a spiral. Regardless the model is grand as is, and I have been using it for a long while now and will continue to.

Best answers
Nice job d00d, nice improvement to the last one...but the others are right lightning needs to be a little tiny wizzy dizzy bit bigger ( lol? did i just say that? )

anyway GJ

Best answers
Stuff.

(this isnt really related to the aura)

Morpherex how could you have joined the forums in late 2001 and only have 40 posts? ROFL-- no wonder you are too lazy to dl and look at my model :p-- You probably use the internet like once a month on average :p

(now its related to the aura)
Anyway seriously, I will put up a couple of low quality Jpg photos on my (geo-crap-cities) site. If anyone was willing to host a movie I don't mind them recording or doing that...-- You suggested Fraps Morpherex?

Anywayz I think any changes I make to it will be post-moving-aura, that is, I will complete the moving aura and then add SSJ2 lightning to that instead of 'correcting' this one.

In regards as to how it will 'move', think, many moderately sized triangles chainsawing to give the 'movement' effect from the aura.

Thanks for the crits(only helpful ones :p) .

Best answers
:) I tried it,its more like ssj2 but needs more lightning,or make it bigger,whichever it simpler

but I like it the way it is,sizzle,crack pop....makes me feel more confident when I turn turbo on,so I always turn turbo on nowadays

G
oh damm thats reallygood i had douts but thats really good! amazeing work dude keep it up.

Best answers
Can someone post an animated gif pic from the aura, that would be great for all thoe lazy ppl...

Best answers
i cant wait to see them, better get this game d/l lol bloody 56k

Best answers
And another great addition to esf out of the forums. What would esf be without guys like you? It's amazing how much the game improves with things like that. :yes: :yes: :yes: three thumbs up

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
I would like it to be like this:
With the electricity going up and down.

I know this isnt SSJ2 but could you make it?

ya that would look awsome but i think this one is pretty good to

Best answers
You should make an animated gif [just take some ingame screenshots], instead of a lil video[takes way too much bandwith...]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you SAVE TARGET AS it should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom