Best answers
what do you think? if lots people like this i ill problably make more! I will ad in your name if u want this one. First come first serve.

<embed src="http://members.lycos.co.uk/supersaiyanelite/anisig.swf" quality="high" width="350" height="65">

Edit - i will fix that white line ^

Best answers
The flash part of it is cool. The background is just like cloud filter... To plain cool though!

Best answers
extremely plain. could have alot of work done on it, and the text effect is too simple. 6/10. I dont mean to be harsh by saying that, im just giving my honest opinion. It is a start, however.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your gonan do a plain and easy backgroudn perhaps cuttign the images better...

Best answers
Pfft! you call that flash? J/k you have the swf inncorrectly scaled with the image so you're getting a weird white line on the edges and the effect is way too simple try using www.kirupa.com or www.flashkit.com to learn some better effects and once you get bettter at flash you can try to come up with some of your own.

Best answers
Good thing the sig doesn't suck or noone would want it...

Wit hthis sig stuff, just put it away and hope that someone asks you. But honestly, hone ur skillz. Bcuz u there are better sig makers out there

Best answers
since no one wants it ill use it for myself

Ps- thanks for those sites

Best answers
With flash like that it might as well have been a gif. If you want flash effects with text I suggest using something like swish.

Best answers
hmmm i cant find the right 1... wanna give me the URL for the flash programs plz :rolleyes:

//zion

Best answers
You have to pay to get flash... or have the right sources...

Best answers
You can ..

If you want, you can download an evaluation copy from Flash . I think its 30 days free.

Check up on it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pommy
With flash like that it might as well have been a gif. If you want flash effects with text I suggest using something like swish.
No swf is away's better than gif (almost) if that banner was a gif It would be about 100k because of the colours need for the blending in flash format it would be 10-20k just because of the jpeg the actural effect itself being less than 1k. Swish is a good program and very easy to use but flash a way more to offer.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
No swf is away's better than gif (almost) if that banner was a gif It would be about 100k because of the colours need for the blending in flash format it would be 10-20k just because of the jpeg the actural effect itself being less than 1k. Swish is a good program and very easy to use but flash a way more to offer.
I do use flash and have been for a long time. I know the difference between the quality. I ment because it is so small of a flash and doesn't do any action script it doesn't really need to be flash. Flash quality is better but the size doesnt really matter for this one anyway. He didn't have a preloader so it still takes awhile to load. It also delays the loading of the entire page unlike a gif which would load after the content is displayed (with IE). And you said it was always better 'almost', well this would be your almost :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom