Best answers
that model suxors, its just gokus ssj hair copied and pasted 4 or 5 times behind his head =/

Best answers
well that's pretty much all ssj3 hair is in the show..

i dont think it is possible to have a real nice looking ssj3 model in halflife.. unless maybe there was bone structure in it or something, and if anyone wants to prove me id love to see it.

Best answers
ssj3 hair is not ssj hair strapped to his back, its way diff

and its completly possible to put a ssj3 in hl, i dont think you know what your talking about

Best answers
Yeah i know it is not mines i said that when i posted it and i know it ehhh it blows but other people want it.:]

Best answers
here is the model i edited i don't know who made the model but i edited the haires only thing need to be done is compile it and complete the haires to make it better

u can download it on this html server
http://213.73.251.171:8080/ssj3goku.zip
cut the link and paste it in your url

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the posts idiot!And Grounded my downlaod supporters seems to tink that the file is a html file.Could you create a new shortcut?

Best answers
Ugh plz dont fix the link taht was my worst model ever lol

ill jsut fix my current one and post it plz dont post that one lol

Best answers
Well i don't know what causes it

IT is a HTML server and at my pc the download works but i'm workin at a site i'll have finished that in a short time and in meanwile i could ask friend to put it on his site if u like then the download will be up by tomorow
and i know the haires need more work but to be honest
I'M not a modeler and i need a good modeler to finish the haires

And by the way dakd this is a real good model compared to the last ssj 3 goku U MADE man that face :p :devil: :p

Best answers
DakD,Your Worst Model Ever was That SSJ4 Goku,It was So Hideous I had to exit out of Internet Explorer.The SSJ3 one is beetter than the ssj4.:]

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
ssj3 hair is not ssj hair strapped to his back, its way diff

and its completly possible to put a ssj3 in hl, i dont think you know what your talking about
i said its almost impossible to have a nice looking ssj3 model

Best answers
There is a way to get ssj3 hair nice looking with proper animation and bone structure. Wait for the esf tem to releace it, impatient slobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom