Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hm strange... I added new bones and WTH happened? Some parts of the Vegeta seem to be twisted 180 degrees or more. What could I do? HELP!!!

I uses 2 new bones, one for the flash start, one for the head. I tried attaching them to different joins or even to no other joint. Still messed. HELP!!!

Best answers
Hmm, i think that so many bones aren't supported by the ESF code... Maybe try to redo the animations. But nice work,i only see a lil problem with powerstruggels...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT THE HELL

Originally posted by Sin Goku
When someone asked for BIG I did this:

but I will make it smaller OK?:p

Better?

:confused: Is that a bug fireing a final flash?? O_O

Me like big one OOOOOOWWWWwwww..... cool maybe a bit to big :p

but anyways if everything will work out oke, ehh will the beam be bend able??:

Best answers
o_O I really forgot about thos power struggles.
And no, it can't be bendable, because the REAL beam is a sprite.
Hm redoing animations is really hard casue I'd have to do many many of em totally from the start. WAAAAAH! This is getting reaaaaly hard

Best answers
Hmm, i might make a new [the same big] sprite from it tomorrow... Maybe i will use your beam as ref pic...

Best answers
Originally posted by Sin Goku
o_O I really forgot about thos power struggles.
And no, it can't be bendable, because the REAL beam is a sprite.
Hm redoing animations is really hard casue I'd have to do many many of em totally from the start. WAAAAAH! This is getting reaaaaly hard
Maybe it's because it's literally impossible to do this. Really, making a model pop out of Vegeta's hand in place of the beam . . . that idea is not reasonable. It's unworkable. Imagine the poly count on it? CAN Half-Life handle something like that? I doubt it. And it won't be able to bend as you control it, AND as mentioned before, power struggles. It's impossible to do this.

I think you are wasting your time, personally. If you want to do this, then fine, do it. But don't lose sleep over it. I don't see this as actually being feasible. Couldn't you make a sprite that looks more like the show? That would be a hell of a lot easier. Just get a graphics program and Sprite Explorer. Save the sprite frames for the attack as bmps, edit the sprites, then compile them usingf Sprite Explorer. BANG! Done.

Best answers
Eh making a sprite looking like this isn't possible. Sprites look the same from all sides, so making such a shape would look weird.
Imagine the poly count on it
What's the porblem about the polycount?
It (Vegeta+beam) got 1721 polys.

Best answers
Well, making a sprite is a helluva lot more feasible than making a model that pops out of Vegeta's hand. It would be a real [female dog] to animate, and it isn't really feasible. 1721 polys sounds like a lot. My computer can handle it (1.5 Gigs of ram 2.0 Ghz, and a ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128 MB Graphics card), but I'm sure it would slow down slower computers.

And you didn't say anything about my other comments, as this really not being feasible.

Best answers
I got a P3 667 with GForce 2MX and I can handle 3000+ models, so no problem with that. The Vegeta model is 1259 polys. Power struggling would just look a bit funny. If it's important that the beam bend depends on your own opinion. And when I get around my animation problem it's ingame very fast. Did I miss a comment now? AND as I said before, making a sprite like my model isn't possible because of the way sprites are viewed ingame.

Let's just wait till he has it skinned.
Ah.. what could be skinned in there?

Best answers
Well, let's see, if you bend the beam, the model will continue moving forwards while the sprite will move outside the confines of the model, making the model useless. You'll see the beam model going forwards, and the beam sprite moving in a different direction. Can't ANYONE back me up?

Best answers
I said it depends on you if you either like it or not. I know that it isn't bendable, I've said this 2 or 3 time now. But if you're so in it perhaps I should just quit this project and kill it.

Best answers
i dont think you could even do a power struggle... considering u cant even see whats in front of u...:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome great job! when you finish this can you do this to make a chou kameha?(a BIG BIG one like the final flash u did)

Best answers
Well if you think about it U shouldnt be able to move or the bend the final flash. IN the show its soo poweful he cant move it so i guess if its gonna be this cool looking might as well lose some advantage. And about the pses dont matter usually you can't curve the final flash quick enough to hit another beam and the only time i really ps with it is when i ask somone 2. A suggestion...can u reanimate the final flash for the model. Make vegeta Keep his hands out longer and make energy come off him...like when somone transforms, then have him pull his hands back a bit and thrust them forward like in the show. and see if you can make a new charge where the BIG lightning bolts come shooting out like in the show....AND I HOPE THEY MAKE A SOUND FOR THE CHARGE OF THE FF THAT WOULD KICK ASS!!

Best answers
If this is a success.. please do the same with kamehameha.. because in dbz episodes its almost as big and it would look silly vs a final flash.. what if you have a higher pl? Then it doesnt make sense that huge ass thing didnt beat your kamehameha. Would really appreciate that .. thx

Best answers
its a good idea man but thers one prob. if you do make it that big therel be the big problem of aiming just like gallit gun. its so hard to aim and if its taht huge it wont be visible until you move it right left or up...so on.

Best answers
lol low end pcs can handle high polies **** i got 3000+ poly models and i run a 433 CELERON with 256 mb ram, and geforce4 mx440 pci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom