Best answers
and you can that the eyeys and hair was colored in with like paint it looks horrible

Best answers
ok ok

ok i will not use acceptable or unacceptable from now on

and goku jr does go super saiyan he even goes super saiyan 3 at least its on the gt intro but if you cant tell a fake pic when you see it then i dont think i nor anyone can help,

anyway 18 also fires blastes against cell before he absorbes her please try to remember these things

and also you only really see a female saiyan in the bardock movie which explains alot of the background

also i am trying to flame this (if that is the right word) im just trying to iron out some points

i would be up to see gt charcters or more female characters i just dont think they would be practical (exept android 18 who is stronger than any other female character)

and also could have a good selection of moves

Best answers
Kid Goku goes SSJ3 in the GT themesong, not Goku Jr. And, I know somebody who took a kid Vegeta picture, turned his hair yellow, made it look real, not fake, then placed it in front of the destroyed Namek mountains, making it look like he was on a destroyed planet Vegeta or something. I know fakes when I see them, and I know reals when I see them. I know people that can make them look like either. In fact, my uncle cut out a Bebi Vegeta and put him in front of a black background because the original background had very violent things that he didn't want on his childrens website. :S

And you guys think that I'M the stupid one.

Best answers
lol i always thought that too he had a girly voice and was all about big balls so i dunno i think he's girl or just really homosexual

Best answers
Could a full fanatic freak of a DB(Z/GT) fan who lives in JAPAN clear all this hypothetical crap up that these people are talking about!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

There are some rumors here that SERIOUSLY need debunking!;(

I would gladly try to set straight some of the stuff you people are bickering about left and right, but I'm from America, and you just wouldn't take my word for it, would ya?

Best answers
Acutally i have the video of Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. I got it from this ANime Video place called GameStation the sell all types of anime that aren't dubbed. Goku Jr. does go SSj cause his bear friends get hurt by a witch and her fiends. SO he goes SSJ and kicks there ass. Plus When Goku Jr fights with Vegeta Jr. they both go SSJ

Best answers
I believe that but It just proves how little DBGT makes sense. They would probably have 1-3% saiyan left in them yet they can go SSJ? plzzzzz.

Best answers
maybe they are just powerful enough to go ssj despite the blood problem.. as far as i remember the sayajins who are part human go ssj alot earlier... oh, and partical man.. what you so angry about, it's only a few rumors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [mws]Ryudo_Hawk
Acutally i have the video of Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. I got it from this ANime Video place called GameStation the sell all types of anime that aren't dubbed. Goku Jr. does go SSj cause his bear friends get hurt by a witch and her fiends. SO he goes SSJ and kicks there ass. Plus When Goku Jr fights with Vegeta Jr. they both go SSJ
There you have it Vegeta's Briefs :D
Arguement over :p :tired:

Best answers
Argument NOT over. So far, I have yet to see anything like that. I have been by GameStation, and the only game they have there that's DBZ is Dragonball/Dragonball Z. I forget it's name, but it's just like the Budokai game, only with Dragonball characters as well. I have only found one DBGT game, and it doesn't even have Goku Jr or Vegeta Jr. So there, now the argument is over :p

Best answers
Isn't that just like the Pan thing? I also have friends who can put clips together... :rolleyes: Come on guys, give me real proof.

Best answers
Okay if they can put video clips liek that togerther then they must be real artist cause thats old fotage just like i have. Your just mad cause i was right :D :tired:

Best answers
I just get tired of hearing these arguments all the time, and I don't just mean in the forums. In fact compared to the forums the arguments I run into in RL about these inconsistancies in DBZ between the US and Japan versions far outnumber the ones in the forums.

And yes, I know for a fact that both Goku Jr and Vegita Jr go SSJ at the end of GT. And this stuff about how much Sayjin blood they got doesn't matter. As a matter of fact it is stated that the human/sayjin hybrids theoretically have more potential in terms of power and fighting potential than full-blooded Sayjins or humans do specifically because of their unique genetic makeup(remeber Goku's speech he gave Vegita just to get him to do the earring fusion). Also note several other references to this throughout DBZ as well as the stories behind each character of the show.

And this stuff about the girls not being able to go SSJ....let me just say this: it's not necessarily that they can't go SSJ, it's that they just don't go SSJ. Not in any of the TV SERIES ANYWAY. And we in America will never officially see a girl go SSJ. Do you know why? Really? Because it is a show made by guys, for guys, and about guys. The brains behind this show don't have much of an interest in women beyond a sextual interest.o_o *cough*Bluma*cough* That aint right. That's why. Not because the women in the series just happen to suck, but because they were made to suck, they were purposely gimped. Just like Gohan was at the end of Z and all throughout GT.;/

Does that answer any questions? Or am I too American for any of you to take my word for it?

Best answers
No I'm not. Even if you are right, GT is about as screwy as
C-3P0. But, I'm not convinced. I know people that can do that. I know quite a bit of people that can do that, in fact. For fun, we took old Vegeta waves, and put them together (the file was deleted due to a virus, but I remember what it said), and my friends believed that he actually said it. "Kakarot, you are as annoying as my woman, and twice as ugly.".... they believed it. It was even more hysterical when they put scenes to it. The only way my friends figured out it was fake was because in one scene, Vegeta had his armor, and he didn't in the next (but they were supposed to go side-by-side, like scenes).

And, I agree with the "AMerican" dude above me. Maybe the manga's include it, but the tv show doesn't, for some reason.

Best answers
Don't bother. Don't bother. This guy has absolute faith that Goku Jr. and Vegita Jr. can't go SSJ and nothing we do is going to change that. It's not worth arguing over. We'll just have to wait until the show comes out in the USA and then we'll see for sure. Though I doubt it, people will still be screaming about horrendus editing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Particle-man
Don't bother. Don't bother. This guy has absolute faith that Goku Jr. and Vegita Jr. can't go SSJ and nothing we do is going to change that. It's not worth arguing over. We'll just have to wait until the show comes out in the USA and then we'll see for sure. Though I doubt it, people will still be screaming about horrendus editing.
We aren't argueing over japanese vs. american DBZ/GT.
The fact the GT special was never released in America.
Anyway I think Vegeta's Breifs is not a Guy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom