Best answers
I just had a great idee, why not Bulma --> Special attack: SHOUTING :D:D:D:D:D

Best answers
Vegeta's mother can't go SSJ, and don't call magazines incorrect as mangas are fan based stories... non of them made by akira, so stop telling people they are wrong and get back on topic :S

Videl (short haired), 18, and Pan should be added as they are the most aggressive females who actually fight. :)

:notice: Happy b-day to meh! ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the **** has this been posted here, this is place for models, ****ing idiot

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
why the **** has this been posted here, this is place for models, ****ing idiot
if you are referring to me then read back a few posts and see why i said that, and i went back on topic afterwards so don't call me a ****ing idiot.

I might attempt to make a short haired videl if someone can collect reference art for me.

*edit* oh, tepus, also that was a rather spammy message :p

Best answers
Mangas are the comic books...tch. Akira Toriyama started his living with the Cop Dog Manga series. HE writes HIS manga's which are the Japanese version of comic books. Unless he gave someone else permission to write one for him, he wrote it. And, how many times do I have to tell you people this, go look for yourselves. Check out Japanese Manga in your search engines (that's what I did) and find Akira Toriyama's work. In one of the MANGA'S written by AKIRA TORIYAMA, it has the story of King Vegeta, and how he met this girl (name not mentioned) who could go super saiyan. He mated with her, and poof, itty-bitty baby Vegeta came to be. I think this story was only written to show that the belief of one super saiyan every 1000 years was superstition (in fact, I"m pretty positive that was why it was written). Now, back to topic.

I think that we won't have to wait long to see short-haired Videl and #18. They are in the stove, being cooked up by modellers as we speak. Yippie! I can't wait!

Best answers
obviously it should be #18 but i dont think the team wants 20 chars

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nelo

Originally posted by NeLo
Yo Emeka where is my sig and avatar??? sry guys but his box is full and i cant reach him anyother way...:S

if you keep pming me about a sig i wont make one:\ I told you about my pc is broken and when it is fixed i will make you one,and your the last person i will make a sig for.

on topic

All we need is android 18 and we will be set.Shes the only real good female fighter mentioned in dbz

Best answers
To vegeta`s briefs

i couldnt help but notice that in one of your earlier posts you said something about akira toriyama`s dragon ball was renamed to dragon ball z but if that was true then dragon ball z wouldnt have lets see

the saiyans saga
The namek/freeza saga
the android saga
the buu saga

so im sorry if this has been brought up already its just becuase i just read that post and i also would be intersted in the whole vegetas mother being a super saiyan becuase i think that vegeta father would have said to him "now son you can become a super saiyan not becuase of your saiyan royal blood but becuase your mother can do it and she told me to tell you to do it son now you go back to your room and come out a super saiyan other wise she will get p****d and kill freeza who is secretly ruling us behind her back and freeza hasnt noticed the tremendous power" as i said it would be really messed up

Im sorryy this is off subject

and anyway i think the only female charcter worth putting in would be android 18 becuase she is strong has a chance to use some good moves and is the twin of 17 who is also good this is not a sexist comment to make but if it is acceptable for 17 to be in i am sure 18 should be also

Best answers
Re: To vegeta`s briefs

Originally posted by Elmunday
i couldnt help but notice that in one of your earlier posts you said something about akira toriyama`s dragon ball was renamed to dragon ball z
Actually, what I said was that ONE OF THE MAGAZINES had posted that, which I why I don't trust them.

Best answers
1 more thing

pan is a gt character she is in dbz but that does not reallly count and there have been manyy discussions about gt characters being put in it

This is based on Dragon ball z not gt or any of there movies just the series so i am basing that the only decent female character on this
so my choice has to be 18 someone please make a decent 18
becuase it fit into the whole argument so just leave it as

pan = unacceptable

bra= unacceptable

18= acceptable

Videl= unacceptable

chi chi or anyother female character = unacceptable

Best answers
there is a movie where a strong blue (i think) women fights against the z fighters maybe add her

Best answers
Originally posted by MACKgeta
pan and bra are gt characters
Pan makes a debute at the end of DBZ, there for she was at least in DBZ. I still think #18 should be put in.

Best answers
ok lets clear a few thins up...pan is only 1/10th sayin she can't go ssj and bra would probably be the same seeing how the sayin gene would be depleated after a few generations of mating with humans...and you could add the girl henchgirl of Bojack's she's pretty strong and she is in one of the dbz games in japan...number 18 would be a good choice too but no one else cause there all to weak and they suck and vegeta's last name isn't breif's only bulmas is cause of her dad dr. breifs vegeta wouldn't have the last name cause he's not related to bulma...duh...trunks may have it thou becuase maybe he took bulmas last name instead of vegetas cause he probably doesn't have one

Best answers
Vegeta adopted Bulma's name, sorta. I remember in an episode that Bulma made Vegeta go to the store, and they asked him for his name, and he said "Vegeta...Briefs." Vegeta has no last name, so when he does stuff like that he says Vegeta Briefs, just like Trunks and Bra do.

Best answers
Vegeta's mom couldn't go SSJ, bcuz rememeber, there hadn't been a SSJ for about 1000 years when Vegeta talked about it.

Best answers
Elmunday, don't say that certain models are unacceptable, just don't download them.

Vegeta's Breifs, did i say that every manga was fan based? I said MOST of them are, early EARLY mangas where made by akira, i mean hell, he started off as a comic artist in a newspaper.

*edit* Whoops, seems i did kinda say they were all fan made... erm.. well i didn't mean to o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
female

female fighters dont have ki attacks in dbz.Not even android 18 she never used ki attacks only meele.

Best answers
Yes she does. When Trunks goes back to the future to kill the androids she uses ki beams.

Best answers
Oh, BTW, Vegeta's father never told Prince Vegeta because I forget what his mother did. I think she liked Bardock (whom King Vegeta disliked at the time). Now, back on topic (a little bit), #18 used about as many ki based attacks as #17. She should be added. She's important to the story (more important than Cell, I think), and it's an abomination not to include her.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never

I ahve never seen her use any ki attacks.17 did that barrier she had no ki attacks.Thats why dmz gave her krillin moves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom