Best answers
Pan and Bra can't go Ssj.

I have seen all the Z and Gt epps and a lot of movie's , and I don't remember seeing Pan or Bra going Ssj.

Best answers
Yes they can. It's not a gender issue, it's a racial issue, butthead. I should report you for being a sexist, but I'll give you one chance to clear your name. Prove to me that "girls" can't be SSJ. Show me a website, or something.

Best answers
Sorry but i don't have any proof but, what i meant was that they just don't go ssj in Gt or Z.

Best answers
ssj pan

ok, i remember where i saw that pic now, it was from... *cough* FAKE FAKE ANNOYING FAKE *cough* DBAF. But still, ssj pan would kick ass :)

Best answers
Then don't say this:

Originally posted by Anty
Girls can't go Ssj.

Even if they try it, it is impossible for them to go Ssj.
Instead, say "Bra and Pan can't go SSJ yet." Because what you said is VERY sexist, especially since Vegeta's mother could go SSJ (I read it in Manga).

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Then don't say this:

Instead, say "Bra and Pan can't go SSJ yet." Because what you said is VERY sexist, especially since Vegeta's mother could go SSJ (I read it in Manga).
Oke, oke I'm sorry i will change it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ack, spam . . . . too . . . . much . . . . Aghhh!

Okay, would you guys stop the arguing about who can and cannot go ssj if someone made a model of one of the female fighters?

Best answers
Go read NEW MODEL POLL, or whatever it's called, for what I think should be done with Videl. For #18, she's an android with her own powers, so give them to her. I mean, what would be so hard about an #18 when she can beat the heck out of Vegeta (or could, before Cell got her distracted). Give her that eye beam she does, her melee, and her basic beams, and then give just make her grow super strong, like they do with Piccolo. I mean, he doesn't change AT ALL when he transforms, so why should she?

Best answers
ive already modeled a videl loladn made some edits to the one in this preview ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no more

we have enough female fighters in esf.We do have trunks you know:rolleyes: you guys forgot about him

Best answers
We don't have any, yet. And if you mean that Trunks is a girl, then (a) he isn't, he doesn't even look close, (b) 1 girl isn't enough, compared to every guy out there, and (c) you are a poor, demented little man, thinking of Trunks that way. Shame be to ye name! He is one of the princes of the Saiyans, and my Vegeta sig will get up and kick your arse if you continue to talk about him that way :devgrin:

Yes, I like Trunks.

Best answers
Vegeta Briefs Girls Cannot And Will Never Go SSJ1 And Before U Go Calling Me A Sexist Read The DBZ Magazine Where It Talks About Why Pan Or Bra Cannot Go SSJ.And For The Model's DakD Is the Only One Making A Female Model

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegito1180
Vegeta Briefs Girls Cannot And Will Never Go SSJ1 And Before U Go Calling Me A Sexist Read The DBZ Magazine Where It Talks About Why Pan Or Bra Cannot Go SSJ.And For The Model's DakD Is the Only One Making A Female Model
Excuse me. It isn't "Vegeta Briefs", it's "Vegeta's Briefs". A name pun. And as for the SSJ issue, they can. Vegeta's mother could, I know this because of Manga. Not english version, they totally screwed that up because of the TV show explaining about how only 1 SSJ in x amount of years can appear, but Vegeta's mother did. And which DBZ magazine is it? Most of those are incorrect. I know one that says (quote) "In Japan, Akira Toriyama created the series Dragonball, but, for some reason, when it came over to America, they renamed it Dragonball Z". The thing is, you don't know the truth until you go over to Japan, and read their comic books. Because, is X-Men like the comic book. No. I mean, come on guys. You are going by American and Funimation information, not Akira Toriyama direct. Did you know that Goku's a christian? Oh yeah, crosses his heart before every meal (edited), and not only that, but the basic build of the DBZ universe is Christian (one creator making an entire galaxy, heaven and hell, and you go to which one depending on the choices you make).

Best answers
Yo Emeka where is my sig and avatar??? sry guys but his box is full and i cant reach him anyother way...:S

Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
Yo Emeka where is my sig and avatar??? sry guys but his box is full and i cant reach him anyother way...:S
I've done it myself. :devgrin:

Best answers
Lol!!! What manga did you get this BS where vegeta's
mom can go SSJ? because even Vegeta almost couldnt go
SSJ Lol!! if you can find back that manga please show me it
I really want to see how it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom