Best answers
This is Version 2 of Exploding Aura. This is a MAJOR upgrade so its basically a new image, hence a new thread.

It has the same color burst in the beginning, but a bit more color-toned to blue at the end of it. Hopefully you like..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is very good!
I like the range of effects on different parts of the image, where the top looks noisy and busy and the bottom looks fairly calm (as though the explosion has not reached it yer, and yes i'm grabbing for words pretty badly :p)
Anyway, it's spunky to look at and that can only be a good thing. Well done!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it looks like you got what you were aiming for :)

Best answers
The original had a bit of empty spots in the bottom, as Nazh pointed out and that I already knew, so I built upon it.

I may make more of these in the future, its a bit of a new style which always changes. I think you've noticed that the past few images, I've kinda worked myself into it, and it never looks the same... so I will be doing more of these in the future..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I must commend you for that, that's a great approach to take :)
I only just loaded the original picture, I hadn't seen it before, probably due to my 56k connection o_O
I'm glad that I did however, as they are very high quality pieces of art.

Best answers
Great! I like your responses, very intellectual. Mind PMing me your Aol Instant messanger or yahoo or maybe even email sometime so I may chat with you sometime?

More comments welcome :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like you've got a fan ^^;

EDIT: I've just loaded it and...

*eyes glaze over, soppy look appears on face*

Best answers
The bottom part I've worked on for about an hr and 1/2....

I hope its an improvement. If not, thats an hr and 1/2 of my life down the drain lol.

/e is confused by ryoko...

sorry i dont get what those emotes mean(soppy mean sad?) and i dunno if hes a fan or not lol

Best answers
Wow. . . :shocked:

That looks really awsome. . . looks like it took time. I said I didn't like the colors before, well. . . now I do, it's perfect!:yes:

:)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good.. i just dont like the ripples at some places and the image quality isnt so good.. probably cuz its indexed 8bit... try saving it as JPG..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm...i donno, it looked kinda nice when it had the balck on the buttom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it look really good, but the part on the underside, i think you should cut it offo_o but the upper half is verry good! man i like it!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FM when commenting, u could try to give a constructive comment instead of merely stating facts

I like the piece overall tim, allthough I ddo like the old part better, some of the airbrushing seems weird on the new one, and the light fx/shapes whatever u had just doesn't appeal to me as much as the old part did, also it looks a lot more proffesional without the text so good job on that

grtz Naz

Best answers
hehe thats fine naz...this was an experiment in the abstract mode and..well abstract is a bit ... easy. So I'd rather keep up with my original style and try some more mediums like pixel art or something, that seems cool.

Abstract is way to easy and just this wasn't as rewarding as my other styles were to me. Even though my old style was "too old" for alot of you, that doesn't matter.

Experiment was good, I like this image, just not as rewarding as the other works I have done.

Best answers
wtf is it supposed to be !? o_O

if its just an abstract art pic, then im not a big fan, cuz the colors are a tad iffy and in some parts i dont really like the blending (pixels are eviiieeel)

overall its a good piece tho, but theres still room for improvement if u ask me :)

Best answers
Read my description please sty :)

It states in lamest terms: It represents how busy I am in my life at this very moment, and in small areas, I feel good(the explosions). In some areas, it is to be a boring time, robotic etc...

It is an experiment in photoshop's tools, it is not meant to be something so specific and mindblowing so of course you can see filters, etc. Orion has got the idea basically already on how I used this image to represent my emotion. You all should know me by now , that I usually dont make specific images.

The colors: Seems like the ratio of people liking the colors to the people not is like 10:1 lol.. most people I have spoken to, love the colors.

Pixels are evil ? Never knew, maybe I should get off the computer totally, because everything u see is a pixel or made up of them!! :laff: (joke hahaha...yeah right not funny).

There is no room for improvement because, well, I dont feel the need to :)

Lengthy response but I hope you get the idea of what I thought of your response, its a good - natured response, but its irreevant because I dont want to update it anymore and I think it represents how I feel at this time perfectly. So it is a finished product.

Comment was appreciated styreta :) and I hope this helps all of you understand it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom