esforces.v1.3.openbeta.final​.part1​.rar

Best answers
I cant play Esf 1.3. when i go in the game it just closes i tried it 20 times i restarted my computer and still it doesent work

---------- Double Post below was added at - 11:54 AM has been merged with this post created - 11:42 AM at ----------

I have CS 1.6 and Half-Life, but when i start up Esf 1.3, it randomly closes! I have Steam

For 1.2.3, Everything is Normal

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kind reminder that Earth's Special Forces won't work on Counter-Strike, so you'll have to concentrate more on Half-Life & ESF on Steam. So, just to get things straight. You are launching Earth's Special Forces from your Steam games menu, right?

Best answers
i done it it works but am still interested how to launch Esf from Steam . And i dont have a shortcut for Esf i must go to Hl 1 and change game to Esf . Is this normal for 1.3. beta look left down

Attachments

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Best answers
Look at the picture i posted above and tell me is it normal for that whats on the picture Left Down???? Thanks

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Look at the picture i posted above and tell me is it normal for that whats on the picture Left Down???? Thanks
No, it's not normal. But I'm afraid I cannot help you with that either. When you agreed to the rules, you agreed that you won't get any support for non-steam users. You'll be getting full support once you can prove that you have a valid copy of Half-Life through steam and playing ESF through steam.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That game is old so in my town i cant buy it
Then buy it through steam at:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/70/

You can pay with paypal, credit card and quite a lot of other payment methods. I'm sorry, but we do not provide support to non-steam users with quite a few valid reasons. We know Half-Life 1 is quite old, but we can't support people who got the game illegally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom