Best answers
Well ive been watching this post for some time now and i still havetn heard any new development are there any or will this map never be released i hope not

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro, that is spam. If you haven't got something useful to say, don't say anything. I don't want the mapping equivilent of whining and crying for something to be released. He'll release it when he's done with it, not before. People do have lives outside of ESF, you know.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I can only say...O_O
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Full thumbs up for that one... Real nice...

Best answers
You dont have to insult me !!!

Off Topic:
I know ure a mod so i won't argue with u but you dont have to insult me the first sentens was a MATRIX joke "we had our ey on you for quite some time now Mr.Anderson" i just saw the Matrix so i thought it was a fun idea i have a life besides ESF so stop saying that !!!!

On Topic:
Nice map i like it !!!

Best answers
its cool youre fixing the bugs:cool:

and maistro, youre spamming again, cause you said already you liked the map, you only wanted 2 say that off-topic stuff;(

Best answers
update

Actually the map is finished, BUT...
When I compile the map some errors of this type come up:
"leaf portal saw into leaf"

I use the same compile options I used several times before.
but earlier there hadnt been any errors and I didnt change or add any brushes exept some clip brushes!
But I already tried to compile without them...
I only know one way to locate the brushes causing the errors and this will take a while.

T@xi

Best answers
does that error give you a brush number after it? if so, that makes it easy to find. Read the zoners problems file, and it should tell you what to do, if u arent alrady doing it.

Best answers
it doesnt matter anymore!!!
the map compiles without errors again...(I reinstalled the compilation tools)
today, on monday the 19th, I compiled the map, when I was at school and everything was okay.
this is no announcement for the release, but I can tell you it won't be long anymore.

Dont get me wrong, I dont want to fool you guys!! :fight:
I just want to make sure, that there are not so many bugs in the map, when I release it!
That's all!!! :]

Best answers
cool, i have some high expectations for this map, cause its taken a damn long time to be made :p

Best answers
I'll host it on our site if you don't mind us putting it in the rotation on our server.

Best answers
is the map out yet man. if u hjave alreadu posted it dont ***** at me for askin again because i didnt have time to readall the posts

Best answers
@ goku_2022 and lethal vegetto:

he said this in his last post

Dont get me wrong, I dont want to fool you guys!!
I just want to make sure, that there are not so many bugs in the map, when I release it!
That's all!!!
so do you guys want the map with bugs or without, STOP ASKING FOR RELEASES, MAYBE HE EVEN WONT RELEASE BECAUSE YOURE ASKING FOR IT;(

Best answers
yep thats wot happens over in the model and skins section because people beg and beg for thee model BAM they never get released..

am lovin this map taxi keep up da good work!

Best answers
yo this map is gona be off the hesay!! (whatever that is??)
im not the pressure release guy so just take ur time and give us a none bug kick ass namek map man??
my only question is like how high will u be able to fly in it? (about???)

Best answers
woot good map i hope you release it soon cuz this map i cant even do better

Best answers
Nice map, i like how you put in the namek houses and the capsule ship, i like this one better than the current namek map

Best answers
don revive death threads, and he will release it when its ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom