💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What in teh hell is with the new SSJ Goku model?? I mean damn, seriously! The old model was WAY better, well I'm mostly complaining about the hair and the way it moves. I'm sure I couldn't do better but I don't understand how it could get worse, maybe it was half-assed like the new scouter sprites. No offense to the modelers, I would've prolly half-assed it too because this is just a quick-fix update with some new features so I'm sure everything will be lookin' pro on the next MAJOR update.

Best answers
Maybe they will actually have smo DONATE the one model he made? Who knows LOL... I'm baka.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morpherex
Maybe they will actually have smo DONATE the one model he made? Who knows LOL... I'm baka.
I agree with you. You are QUITE baka. heheheh o_o

Best answers
Im sure Smo would donate his model. I agree the new SSJ Goku isnt as good as the old one.

Best answers
as a matter of fact...i really like the new one! way better than the 1.0

Best answers
idd

I quote on that one,
really like the new one :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell are you talking about? the new goku is a major improvement, its alot better than the only one, his outfit is lit up now, so when he has turbo on, it looks more dbz, the hair alot better aswell, I dont know why you think its worse..

Best answers
Well, I'm not sure which one's better, but Smo's model pwns both of them! No one can argue against that!

Best answers
I think the new model is better , but i dont like the color of the hair its just to dark more like orange

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watch the SSJ hair closesly, it moves so wierd, like down into the head sometimes, very easy to see in HL Model Viewer, and the hair color is teh crap.

[EDIT]
Nevermind, I don't care anymore, I just got Mr. Smo's replacements, they r0x0r! ~ http://dmc.flagrun.net/
[/EDIT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom