Drawing of Trunks Kneeling with Sword

Best answers
I just drew this pic right now so I just wanna see what kinda crits im going to get from it... im not possitive but i think this is the first future trunks i've drawn... oh well have fun ripping it appart

Best answers
very nice, but the head looks strange for some reason.

Best answers
He used different drawing techniques on the head and hair. The stroke are different. Maybe it just that it is darker, but it looks like different but it is good

Best answers
Yeah its the head and the hair, looks good though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes got a receding hair line :p

ESF

Best answers
HIS ARM UGHH LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A FATTY TUMOR MAN LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ESF
HIS ARM UGHH LOOKS LIKE HE HAS A FATTY TUMOR MAN LOL
I'd watch what you say about others work... especially saying it in caps and not giving any good crit... ;/

Its the hairline that makes the face look a little wrong. It doesn't follow the natural curves of his haid (as Hibiki said). Also, I think his jacket could use some definition because it looks a little flat.

Other than this, it is good. You certainly have some talent :p

Best answers

U got the scaling ( size ) of many things too stretched compared to other parts of his body / face .

Best answers
Thanx Ryoko I appreciate being given the common courtesy and mature attitude of your crits... Much Appreciated ;D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea i like it but the face is a bit stretched out...but its better than i can do so it looks great to me

Best answers
All things considered I think you did a great job. There are some things you need to work on however. I think if you learn how to draw skeletal lines and shapes first (reference the tutorials at www.polykarbon.com for a quick visual example) you will find that your work will improve very quickly. It's a big hump to get over at first, but the results are invaluable. That is the key to drawing anything. You may condsider purchasing a "how to" book on drawing figures. Though the style of Akira Toriyama is unique for DBZ and beyond, everything you learn as an artist applies to your work. If you can draw figures, you can draw DBZ. Also think about cloth physics (one of the hardest things to do in my opinion), this you can learn by observing how clothing reacts to movement and drawing it. You have the ability, just practice to refine your technique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom