Best answers
Not from the begining of DBZ from Android saga i v seen it and a lot of pics , that yamcha had short hair

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is your monitor messed up or do you intentionally make all your models skins too solid a color, yamcha, red?, i thought it was orange, gokus?, i couldve sworn it was a lightshade of blue, and i could rip a scebe from the dvd to prove it too, work on the skins and they will be good, thats theyre only real flaw

Best answers
Improoved Yamcha

OK i made some modification in my yamcha the skin matches (the chest) and hes in more like his outfit
Heres s an update :

Hows that?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats alot better but give it a lil bit less of a yellow tint in the orange, but its definately alot more accurate that way

Best answers
What about a better Hoster??
Next Time send the Pics to me and ill Host it for ya.
I Hate such stupid Hoster where i cant see Pics.
Contact me: [email protected]

Best answers
So far nice job, but something about the face looks a little underdetailed, but still pretty good, and the belt, why is it two different colors?

Best answers
Wicked man I sent u and E-mail about it if ya wana join the Freelance group! We'll host all your stuff!

A good editer/modler like u should have a good host!

Best answers
is a soundpack going to be created? if not, maybe when i get the time i could create one?

Best answers
You have a freelance GROUP? Last time I checked Freelance meant you work on your own and with no alleigance to anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice model.....but i think the chest could use some work :eek:

Best answers
You made the same mistake Pr0 did. Yamcha does not have boots, he has shoes. And you got the symbols wrong. Yamcha has King Kai's symbol on the front left, not master roshi's symbol on the front right, and he has Master Roshi's on the back. BTW, you got master roshi's symbol wrong as well. Roshi's symbol in Japanese means "Student" or "Pupil". Your symbol in no way looks right. It's just two boxes and a Z. If you looked in a search engine, you will find what it actually looks like.

In short, I don't like it.

*EDIT* Sorry, I made a mistake. Master Roshi's symbol actually means "Turtle Hermit", not Pupil.

Here's a page with the correct symbols: DBZ Symbols and their meanings.

Best answers
man i liked the red. It was the only outfit i liked of yamcha's. And i don't think it was to red either. i think it was fine. and yea shoes not boots make a big difference in making it look more like yamcha. I also found that he was generally a bit thinner. Not so bulky it does seem like mystik gohan. Otherwise though i really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom