Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With his Osamehameha and Propaganda cannon! Hah! Well actually I stole both of those attack ideas... perhaps no one will realize it though... ::looks around::

Best answers
itd be pretty easy, pretty goofy.... if you wanna saddam ingame you should just add a GHOST, or a ZOMBIE, saddam's dead or dying, but if you wanna goofy model that wouldnt fit into esf, and a saddam model, i think i might try my hand at a south park style saddam, itd be rather, cool, or the bottle of 99 bannana's i just guzzled down is making it cooler then it should be ;)

Best answers
It would even be funnier to have a bush and a powell with that sadam one :) then they can finally kill eachother in a fair battle :fight: :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
we should make a mod like Bush has 999999999999999999999999 lifes and saddam has 1 life lol
but anyways im still looking for a bush model

Bolteh2

B
i both think that blair and saddam are evel and that bush is like majin bush or something :p

dont mind, hate this war and hate all 3 of them, please dont kill me now, prolly has something to do that im belgian or something

Best answers
u tell em S-Bolt. I want a mod where it's you VS Bush and Saddam, and all they have is a melee that doesn't even affect you. I think i'd love that.

*slap slap slap slap*
**** off Bush. KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!

Best answers
We're not making fun of war, we're making fun of Bush and Saddam, the war-mongers. Right?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's still making fun of war, where other people are scared of bumbs and bullets, you guys here are making a joke of it.

Bolteh2

B
this war is a joke imho, next on target of bush is N korea because bush believs that they have nuclear weapons ... after that iran, after that the whole fecking middle east ...

Best answers
LOL WE should make the POLITICS PACK WITH BUSH,Bill Clinton, OSama, Saddam, and of course my fav JR.Bush make this gohan....LOL this could be funny

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you guys have any respect for the people suffering from it?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Don't you guys have any respect for the thread starter?
He asked for someone to convert the model, not an open debate on war.:\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn straight. I'm tired of hearing these sensless war debates everywhere I go. War is war, whatever you make of it is your own oppinion. I am giving a warning to the next person who tries to bring this debate back to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom