Best answers
By converting it you mean the file type right?
If you do I can do that but, im kinda busy on a long list of sigs to make but be assured I will.

Bolteh2

B
i think he means total conevrsion from cs skeleton to esf skeleton with anims :)

it isnt that hard i think :)

Best answers
Guys when I get a mic for my computer I can record my voice through GoldWave. If someone makes models like Bush or Saddam or Osama I'll record my voice for such attacks as Osama-meha and Propaganda Cannon and Chemical Weapons Fire and the such using appropriate acsents for each character :).

Best answers
Remeber this is a request thread not a sugestion thread.

Best answers
Oh pro...I would worship your saddam model if it were south park style...oh south park

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
Oh pro...I would worship your saddam model if it were south park style...oh south park
South park style heh? That wouldn't work too well in a fully 3d environment. They already tried something like that in the N 64 South Park shooter and it looked pretty bad. Having the top of his head detach whenever he spoke would be kinda rough too...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i know this is off topic but is this forum has ads cuz its keep showing ads for sum reason

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by fortnox
have you ever been to www.atmo.se ? go there click on read my lips on the right next to a few other links and it'll come up with all these really funny video's at thetop is bush and blair love duet lol (singing endless love) u'll lyao its halairious theyeve also got a few for saddam america etc but bush and love duet is the funniest lllllooooooolllll

Originally posted by Mr.Bugskin
i know this is off topic but is this forum has ads cuz its keep showing ads for sum reason
If you knew you were off topic you shouldn't have posted. I haven't seen a single add on these forums myself either. You may have some adware in your system which is popup up advertisements in the background for you.

Nox, bad, bad Nox.

Back on topic everybody? Thank you, sooooooooo much (Jim Carey impersonation.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl, cool model, i would love to blast him!

BTW Sonic Boyster, you sig is too big haha

Best answers
*sigh* If noone else wants to convert it, *sigh* I'll do it for a Vegeta *sigh*

Best answers
I agree fix your damn sig sonic b it takes me forever to scroll though the thing! its like 10000 feet long, who cares about when you reached 700 - 1200 posts. To think a mod would do such a thing!

lol j/k. :fight: (is rather lengthy tho:laff: )

Best answers
quick update: Some things still need to be fixed.

KAAAAA- ALLAH IS GREAT- MEEEEEEE - ALLAH IS GREAT-------HAAAA (you've seen this speech on TV, right?)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright that looks nice, people need to STOP getting offtopic Sonic's sig is reduced, you guys shouldn't have to worry about it, just please, post for criticism and answering quetions Sin Goku has...

Best answers
Eh this wasn't a question. It should make clear why I use ALLAH IS GREAT. Saddam had a speech were he used this almost twice a sentence.
@topic: I think this model is almost to complex for me to convert. Sorry, but I think I can't finish it.:cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes, I know I suck, my models suck, I can't model and I'm dumb, but HEY this is to high for me, so don't flame me hmk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom