Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
o_O do someone can make that u start ssj 1 then 2 then 3 then 4???? then the game is funnyer so plz make becuas ur so ssj o_O

Greetz Supa Brollie and already THNX

ZuL

Best answers
As this is a DBZ mod, you shouldn't expect ESF to make SSJ4. If you really want a SSJ4 you can have someone make one for you. Anyways, beta 2 will be out when it's out. No one really knows for sure exactly when it will be out...

Best answers
It must come

IT MUST COME OR ELS THE GAME IS STARTING TO GETTING BORED!!!! :warning: :warning: ;(

Best answers
Well,you can keep yourself busy with learning proper English,i'm sure that'll fill your time.

Best answers
doesnt matter if he speak proper english, its cool if we understand him:cool: and i like the beta as the way it is now, and the next beta versions will be better, with or without ssj4

Scruffie

S
SSJ2 and 3 (+ other transformations for other characters) will come in Beta 2. Only the first transformations are in Beta 1.

Be a little more patient.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by x10si0n
Well,you can keep yourself busy with learning proper English,i'm sure that'll fill your time.
Wow, you sure are wise . . . to bad your wisdom doesn't extend to manners . . . please be nice to all forum members regardless of nationality, not all of us speak english as a first language.

Best answers
Ty

Thank U all but euhh i am only 11 years old so it is verry good that i can talk english so good :cool: but k ty everyone i will wait for it:D :yes: :yes: i wanna close this one how to do?o_O

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Ty

Originally posted by Supa Brollie
i wanna close this one how to do?o_O
You ask someone like me:D Closed by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom