💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~ARGHHHHHH

plz... geez... try and read it a little more... i said I WILL IF... nobody angers me, so dont ask about releaseing it, i'll release whe i feel it should.. ok? DONT ASK AGAIN :p

Best answers
That looks like a nice Cloud right there should be good for ESF but I have on question what will he transform into if anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still working on that... i think i'll do his ultima sword.. but i cannot find any ref pics of one, anyone help me here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh sorry didn´t read that ! (beat myself in face!! *OUCH*)

Best answers
nice shijing, are u releasing it?...(lmao)
this model is a definate use, the animationed are near perfect when in use for goku. Smooth and Uncut are the exact words. The model itself in-game shows a lot of detail and this is something all final fantasy fans should get, WHEN it comes out..so please don't anger the boss.
I just love the hair...when i play with it ingame, i just want to spectate the model lol...:laff: ish beautiful.. :*(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the greyish part from that pic above mah post is like white and clear...i know you cant make it clear so just make it white!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahah... perfect piccy for it... but ive skipped doing the trans and gone into the next stage... spins uploading time :p

Best answers
Not doing the trans or just doing that later? Anyway here's a pic if you decide to do it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAHOO!!!
But the decritption there´s a mistake on the beginning : his is colud strife...

Best answers
Now that's he's done, all we need is ssj nathan's sephiroth to heighten things up.

Best answers
erm iam sorry shijing i love the model and all but didnt u say that he would put his sword back when chargin and beaming?! cuz mine doesnt.....

Best answers
ok what the hell? It says cloud pack, but the sounds are links?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason i love you shijing. not in the sick way, i just do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah indeed the sounds are from link in super smash brothers(great game) the other sounds are from Ergheiz.

Best answers
So Perfect yet T_T HIS sword noooo its sorta messed up . he pulls it with his right hand yet his swords goin the opisite way T_T. Other wize its so great! and i like the sounds u threw in sounds really good =)

Best answers
ya well sephys on the way ^_^ but keep it out this thread lol

any way i dont care about the sounds because well.. i dont lol

gj shijing love the model pak!

laetrz!

Best answers
Wow, I'm glad to see that a lot of you like my Cloud model. He was really a great learning experience for me. Its been so long since I made him, but looking back on him now there are a couple of things I wish I could fix. Alas seeing as that I'm a lazy mofo I don't think it will happen anytime this century. Anyway take a look at some of my latest work, Kenshin whom I plan to release some time in the future for UT2k3 as soon as I get off my lazy butt and finish his animations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom