💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, ladies and gentlemen, here is the REAL deal of the modeler, hehe..

wow.... that kenshin model r0xors! damm... i wish ut2003 worked on my pc :p

Best answers
BIG
ASS

Is it just me or does the Trunks version not use his sword at all in HLMV?

Best answers
Ummm, its called body. Go to it and change submodel1 to submodel2. Then you can see him using the sword.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I LOVE THIS MODEL!!!

Replaced my trunks model, OMG this Cloud model is sweet!
The sounds, the animations, everything is perfect. Good Job :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice work. This is probably the best converting of a model I think i've ever seen. It works very nice in game. Great job.

Best answers
heh.. I re-skinned the sword and made it nice and bloody for when he transforms.. not gonna release it tho, unless someone wants it and I'm given permission

Best answers
NoOoOoOo REDSAIYAN IS NOT RESPOINDING TO MY CONNECTION SO I CANT GET IT NOOOOOO!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Could somone send it to me. My aim sn is CSNemo9. Plz Plz send it to me! :cry:

Best answers
OMG looks to good,looks exatcly like him GJ

but too bad I cant play ESF because my pc...well....look at title for answer ^^;

Now the big question....what will be the trans model,surely can't be the same one,but if youre reading shijing,you can ignore this if you want,because its fine by me if youre not gonna do it....

Make the trans Cloud Strife from Kingdom Hearts :)

If you're interested I could send you the ref pic of him :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I'm not a fan of FF myself, I think this is a very nice release and I'm glad you guys are around to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems so, just bear with it for now, if you cant wait, think of what you would have if i didnt put it on, so dont moan and bear with RS :p

Best answers
I hope redsaiyan comes up soon. I really want to use this model.
Who did u say it was going to, or could repleace??

Best answers
I really don't get it. Why do you peeps want ff characters on a dragonball game? IT DOES NOT FIT AT ALL! (i am a ff7 fan too, but I must say, cloud doing a kamehameha isn't what I had in mind!)
I actually wish someone could make an ff half-life mod or sumthin', so at least it could fit there.

BTW: AWESOME model dude!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Y'NO WHAT?

nobody gives a s**t about who fits where, i wanted cloud in ESF, if you dont want him dont play with it :D

Best answers
Pretty cool I must admit, Dwonloading it as we speak and placing it in for Trunks nevermind Goku heheh. Thanks Shin and Stryph, It looks amazing and I know it'll be amazing in-game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God once again I am disapointed with a model. I downloaded it and WOW r0x0ring quality but fux0ring animations >_>

I wish this was converted to Half-Life: Deathmatch cuz the current Cloud model I have on that sucks nuts X_x

Best answers
I guess nobody pays attention to my threads :( . I put it on my webshell temporarily .The link is in this thread Offtopic-Redsaiyan.net not working? . Does that help? I hope that's ok with you shijing, if not. I'll take the link away (and take it off my webshell so people dont tell others the link).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom