Best answers
im not really fond of the default head maybe it could use a chane but its up to u other then that very nice work as always

Best answers
Cant someone make a rule about posting a pic when doing that model viewer thing?

Id really like to see how it turned out :D You have gotten very much better att modelling and at a fast pace Unlimited

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
froggo, true not all people can see the 3d thing, but from a modellers perspective its better than a picure in every way to show it, as it shows all angles, if you were to how a picture fo every angle you can see with the viewer it would take alot longer

even my 7 year old computer can support the viewer, i dont see what some of yalls problem is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with nuttzy with that, i LOVE the ms3d plugin, piccys can decieve, but seeing the model for real, and being able to move, nobody can cheat that, i would use it but i canna get anywhere to upload that stuff X_x

Best answers
still.. I have a few reasons why i dont want to download x9 and one is for bad luck :D Personal reasons.. So i just say Please could you post a picture?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The model good , but i see 2 probs
1)is the Jacket , when you look at smooth shaded view you dont see diference between jacket or body
2)Feet look in 1 direction they should be oposite direction
Exept that it looks nice

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh cracker you lucky you my homie, ill let you use the hands i guess, (i try to encourage people to ask before usin my stuff),

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did a draw over for a CC Trunks. Yours is lacking in the same departments.

Original:

My draw over:

almostdeleted

A
nuttzy said:
oooh cracker you lucky you my homie, ill let you use the hands i guess, (i try to encourage people to ask before usin my stuff),

I was gonna ask but it was the hands from your base model, so i didnt think you would mind..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know but i kinda meant for them to be kept on the base model, its coo though, now if ultra pulled somethin like that,.......

almostdeleted

A
Update: did some qucik fixing, and now the jacket is MUCH better.. it actually looks like a jacket.. ill post a pic soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom