Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its not much to crit at the moment but im not really rquesting crits, im looking for for help with the head, im sure i can manage the rest, but modelling 3d anime hair isnt a cake walk for me, im not sure if this will be released outside of the people helping me with it, (its up to them and me when its done), so far i got zereth on skinning duties and shijing on skinmapping, but that has to wait til i have the model done, the robe is what im working on now, im still deciding if wanna make full legs or just not model the non visible parts and cap the holes, like i did with sephiroth, but on a smaller, more advanced scale

Best answers
Hell yea! :) ..
I'm alredy lookin forward to the skin :p .

Best answers
shijing : "you got my adobe photoshop"
zereth: " you got my skinning skills"
Goku SSJ: "You got my 3dsmax on your side ;) )

yeah man ill help ya with the head :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if you don't release it to us normal Joe's i don't care, just show the pics of your work in progress. Cuz i allready luv it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woohaa, you need help with brolli, im there man, no questions, animations will be lots of fun for it, and i will do a bunch of funky sprites for it too, and of course the skinmap :p

shijing: you got my ms3d, photoshop, UVmapper and of course, my...uuh no... never that (its alcohol if your guessing)

Best answers
gg didnt know what stuff ya use shijing but anyways ... i wanna sumthing alcoholic too at now ! ;) great to have a few ppl in a nice team

and offtopic: how far is the gogeta thingy man ?

Best answers
yesss god bless u nutzy!!! ive been requesting a brolli for so long! thank u thank u thank u! I hope u make him real cool, but im sure u will cuz ya always do! :) thank u thank u thank u!,

for critz i suggest maybe u shoudl widden out his abbs abit, or mayeb add some to the right and left side of those he already has. anyway ill say it again thank u thank u thank u!!! :) :) :) !!!

Best answers
Finally, a Broly model, and coming from you guys, I know it'll be great :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it

finaly a good model and with the chest bared i can edit it to make a goku bd frieza saga :d with your permision

Best answers
Well, Since I wanted a Brolly most of all the modells, I think he shouldn't let anyone edit it ..
I want it to be the best Brolly around, and not being used for edits or anything ..
Since I will do the skin the BEST I can the modell will look pretty sweet :) , so only the bigpart yet , Finishing the modell :) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i ment when the model is released

Zereth said:
Well, Since I wanted a Brolly most of all the modells, I think he shouldn't let anyone edit it ..
I want it to be the best Brolly around, and not being used for edits or anything ..
Since I will do the skin the BEST I can the modell will look pretty sweet :) , so only the bigpart yet , Finishing the modell :) .

ps hopfully esf wil take it into 1.2 :laff:

Best answers
well i can do the hair for you, but then you need to give me what you already have of the model so i can do it. you do the face then you give it to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This will be awesome. It already looks good. I honestly hope you guys release it.

Best answers
damn i wanted to skin it :( i been wanting to skin a brolly for months :( that was my model i had to skin to get on esf lol

Best answers
of couse nuttzy, you're pulling it off once again, if there is anything i can do to help, let me know, but i doubt you'll need it :p
plus i won't be online for couple weeks or months heh...but at least u'll know i wanted to help :p!!!!
sorta, but looks great buddy, make abs a little longer/wider? but ya know, you don't care ;)

lates

Best answers
I liked azn's, but i wish the ssj form was just ssj instead of a ussj. Normal form was great, hair was a little scruffy.
*Ontoppic- Well so far, so good. I just have one question, what is the poly count so far? I know it has to be perfect, but if it ends up being 4000 when its done, that would really drop jaws and make people cry.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe dang alot of people posted during my nap, i must finish my part of the model before i let it go for anyone else to help, , im tryin my best this model, i know i aint got a huge amount done, but i like it so far,

and zeldalink, you know when before i release people publically saying they are going to edit is not a good thing, hehe keep quiet on these things,

doubt itd be a low poly model, but it will be usable in esf, what i have done is around 400 polys, that leaves me quite a few more, broiilis long robe provides a few oppurtunities to save polys if built right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom