Best answers
hey esf team i was wondering are you guys going to make a brolli model ecause i think that he would be awsome to put into this game yeah the model might be big but you could make him more powerful????

Best answers
I think its a good idea...

...but i even think the esf team would only take out chars from the series! And brolli was only in the movies i think!I dont know with certainty that they dont put out chars from movies but at least i ve heard about that!

Best answers
well does anyone know forsure that theres ganna be no brolli?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
suggestion

You could always do what im trying to do, if a certain character means so much to you, why not try and learn how to model and make him yourself? Of course... thats only if he isnt in ESF :fight:

Best answers
Wasn´t there any broly?

3 weeks ago anyone has showed a broly model in this section:]

Best answers
i will make a brolli if somebody will email me some good reference pics

Best answers
yeah i know others can make a brolli model but i was wondering if he would be in the game with is own attacks and stuff

Best answers
No idea

:idea: ask a moderator like VT maybe he coul´d say it , i think its a good idea

Best answers
unfortunatly, no, they won't, they won't use any gt, or filler or movie ppl, so, no pikkon, janemba, or brolly, -sigh-, anyways, if they did, a good suggestion would be like what bfp was doing, battle for the planet, where instead of a person at max pl, there would be USSJ brolly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talkin about?!?!?!? Pikkon was in DBZ!! He fought Goku in the Otherworld Tournament in the finals!! So, yes, he was made by Akira Toriyama!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
GOOD POINT!

Antoine has a very good point, he WAS in the series as episodes, not as a stand alone filler/movie, however, that does open up quite a can of worms doesnt it? after all, that means that every fighter in the otherworld tournament episodes has no less right to be it than Pikkon, including that lil fishy freak LOL ooh, theres an idea for my next ****py model hahahahah

Peace

Best answers
i beleive the point is that they do not have a little/no lasting impact on the show/manga whatever, especially the movie people so thats y they will not be in it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
What are you talkin about?!?!?!? Pikkon was in DBZ!! He fought Goku in the Otherworld Tournament in the finals!! So, yes, he was made by Akira Toriyama!!
Read again No GT no filler no movie ppl.

I hate to say but pikkon was a filler, I loved him too *heart breakes cya

Best answers
Why...

...no filler?
Pikkon is cool!
I would like it if he comes in! And i'm not the only one!

Best answers
If you do this..

Try to skin it good..
take a look at gogittason of the SoS team... he can make beautiful skind.. mayb you should ask him for advice..

Greetz!

Best answers
yeah, like he said, I remember someone saying that no filler movie, or gt ppl will be in ESF, and pikkon is a filler person. Same as like when gohan, krillin, and Bulma were going to namek, and those ppl in the invisible spaceship, those were also filler ppl.

Best answers
:shocked: Yo I an worfing on an broly mod and hope to have it up by Easter:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom