β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i did some mroe work to hinm to accomodate more than just a gohan or goku, ill be making several new parts for this model, (multiperson gloves, boots, some accessories and what not so i can basically make any character from this base)

the clothed one looks slightly buffer, which can be blamed on the difference of angles on the two, just as before if you want to use these on an edit, PM me or hit me up on aim and ill send you the ms3d,

both versions skinmapped and ready to go,

and dont get my thread closed with spam this time, for once im actually trying to do a favor for the editors, all i need to see is credit, permission is given to everyone BUT ultra33, (he ripped pieces from my brolly and broke the rules in the README, TWICE)

i may upload them in a minute and post a link here, but my angelfire will get killed instantly,

be sure to tell me what you plan to edit this into though, so i know if i need to build more custom parts

Best answers
Looks good, (I would imagine its Goku) I dont remember seeing your last thread for this. Anyway if its just that base part thats a pretty good body you got there. If I were to edit it I'd would most like edit the muscle parts on the skin, also maybe with the detail of his clothes. Other than that it looks just like Goku. Nice.
PS. I could host him on my free site if ya want.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
im releasing it for people to edit, that skin wont be shipping with the ms3d,

i dont want it to be just goku, you can recolor and reskin it enough to where it could practically be anyone by the time its done, thats why i leave the head blank

Best answers
Wow , nice work nutty , only a lil fixing on legs would do nice , your releasing it to edit? , but to edit to what goku , to put your own head and reskin it?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
its not just for goku, he wasnt the onlyt character in dbz with baggy pants, however thats where the editing part comes in, with just adding a few polys you could give him a belt buckle, add gloves, etc etc and make him someone else, it IS NOT goku, thats just the colors i gave it to give an idea of the shape of the model,

it could probabaly easiest be made a goku but thats not what it was meant to be exclusively,

editing this a bit i could make tien, yamcha, goku, gohanm piccolo, and lots of other people just off the top of my head, im sure someone can find something to do with it besides goku

Best answers
Ahh thats a really good idea. I'd download it and give a shot at Piccolo. Not too many Piccolo models out there.

Knowing me i'd **** it up though.

Best answers
Yeah i gues thats a fresh idea for piccolo or Pikkon , he will be great 2 i think , Nuttzy if need a host , i host it for you i have 1 gb space and unlimited brandwitch

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
aso f now my host is AIM, if ya want it message me there, when i go to sleep ill put a link to it on here,

edit, AIM is "metal4brainz"

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hey the base looks great.
I was planning to do an "Amost SSJ" Goku or a Lord Slug (head already done) model. I think this would be a great base to work off.

Mind if I use it?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont mind no, just catch me on AIM when ya want it ill be online a lil longer

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Damn i dont think i can use AIM from this PC (i'm at university at the moment and a lot of stuff is restricted.)

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok aim works your screen name is metal4brainz right.
Sorry about the double post but my crappy internet wont let me edit my previous post

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
thinking about it nuttzy, why dont you do a spare parts pack? like, a huge selection of random parts people can just pick off and use? like, 5 different hands, random arms, random clothes, various weapons, ect :p

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
thats kinda the idea shijing whenever i fix up a new part m going to post it in thsi thread, planned so far is new vegeta like gloves, and thin legs, any decent editor could add saiyan armor, its just a few polys around the shoulders, i dunno about new hands though i kinda like the full fingered ones

anyways hers the base models,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/model.ms3d
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/model2.ms3d

i didnt include the bmps but they ARE skinmapped, just make 2 solid black 256x256 bmps and target the textures to that, when yo go tthe the TCE youll see the skinmap

Best answers
Oh great, a time when someone creates a really good base model for esf and i dont have ms3d :S . I think i just might get ms3d just for this. Oh well, i'll think on that.
P.S.- Are the links working for you? For some reason it opens, but doesnt ask you what you want to do with the file. When i close the page the esf page closes too :\ .

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
they work for me imp,

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
same ere, heh, lots of people might find this useful >_<

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
anybody made anything new out of it?, or hav any ideas for new parts to be made?,

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good man. Yea I would think that would be Goku, but it could be Mystic Gohan as well. Only thing I can see changed is that he is taller, that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom